The Change

LAST CHAPTER:

After my words, his eyes immedietly had a golden tint to it. But then, I saw it faulter.

It was red as well.

My eyes widened and I quickly teleported to somewhere else.

Lee Minhyuk.

He's already gotten them. He already used his charmspeak on them.

And he made Kris come to me so that I would tell him everything I knew.

I'm in trouble now. What should I do?!!!

~Park Sarang

Sarang ~ you

I woke up to a throbbing headache, which was very unusual due to the fact that I was at..... home.

In my pajamas. Lying on my bed. With the window open for some reason.

But why was I here?

"Yeobo, come quickly! She woke up!" I heard mom's voice as both of them rush into my room with their loud footsteps.

I groan in pain and drowsiness and sit up.

"Don't hurt yourself dear. Now, tell us what happened! How is school?" she asks as I look at her blankly, trying to focus so that I could see clearly.

I sighed. This is going to take a while to explain.

Twenty minutes later ~

"We already knew about the sudden attack on the school, but nothing else after that." dad said as I nod.

"Well, then school was normal for another few weeks. Until last week, there's a new student from Gangnam. Except I don't think he's from there." I say.

"He?" mom asks as I nod. "Lee Minhyuk, Prince of Cursia." I say groggily.

"Minhyuk- oh dear. Sweetie, has he umm... approached you yet? Like talked to you or asked what your name was?" mom asks as I look at her weirdly.

"Aniyo. I just saw him a couple of times around school, that's all. And I just found out that I had charmspeak since yesterday." I say as my mom looks excitedly at my dad.

"I knew she's the one! Sarang-ah, do you know what this means?!" mom says with a smile.

"I don't know, what?" I ask. "You're the one that can create peace with the Exopians and Cursians! You're the legendary one!" mom says giddily.

"What?" I asked again, not believing my mother's words.

"You're the one we're waiting for! What everyone's waiting for!"

"Wait. So you're telling me that.... I'm the legendary one?" I ask.

"Omma, stop joking." I say. "I can't be the legendary one." I say as she beams at me.

"Then why don't you take a look in your mirror?" dad asks as I literally ran in front of my mirror.

I looked different. Really different.

So much more different than my usual self.

My hair, which was chest length has suddenly grown all the way down to my waist.

Oh and there's more. Lots more.

Besides my sudden hair growth, my jet black hair was streaked with strands of gold and silver. Exopian colors.