Planet of Peace

Park Sarang ~ you

Flying and carrying 6 heavy teenage males over a mountain every half hour was tiring enough.

And then, throw in a couple dozen dangerous native animals and monsters to fight every ten minutes.

You can say I'm tired. And it's been at least three hours since the members and I have left the palace and started our journey to find the Air of Gold.

Chanyeol [ the poor oppa woke up last night to have all this thrown at him, and I was surprised at how well he handled the sudden news ] was thankfully fine after he had lost consciousness.

I think it was due to a connection problem. Like when I got his powers, we connected too strongly. Or was it just because of his liking towards me? Hmm... I might not know.

As the leaders walked in front, and Xiumin and Chen in the back, we're all constantly on our toes.

Our current journey was to follow the oldest map to find the Air of Gold, which means that we have to find portals that will lead us to the right planet.

An hour ago, we accidentally went into the wrong portal and ended up back at Earth, which resulted in a lot of screaming and chasing since we went back to Korea.

Now, we're currently at....

"Planet Blank." Suho says as we look at him weirdly. Our footsteps as a group makes so much noise that it accompanies the buzzing of animals and monsters all around us. "I... Can't read this that's why."

"Wah! Our leader can't read it? Even if you learned Japanese, Chinese, English, and Exopian?" Baekhyun oppa teases his hyung.

"Kris hyung can't read it either?" Tao oppa asks.

"Nope." Kris answers quickly. "It's in some different language that we don't know."

A silence of leaf crunching follows, and Chanyeol oppa spoke up.

"Maybe Sarang can translate it! It could be Cursian!" The giant says and snatches the map from Kris oppa's hands and gives it to me.

I turn the map around, and saw the Cursian words translating themselves.

"You're so smart Yeol!" Baekhyun pats his head with a smile.

"It's nothing." Chanyeol blushes.

"So... Where are we?" Kyungsoo spoke up.

"As of right now, we're at Planet Sekai." I translated.

"Wait. We're at Planet Planet?" Sehun translated from the Cursian-Japanese.

"Apparently, yeah. The characters are just different." I say, not believing the translation.

"How weird..." Lay oppa says.

"Hey it's our ship name!" Kai says, putting a hand over Sehun's shoulder as he smiles.

"No. Go away hyung." Sehun says as Kai makes a face.

After listening carefully to our surroundings, I realized that the forest slowly became quiet. Buzzes slowly grew quieter by the second. Silence passes by. Like actual silence. There was no noise besides the blowing of wind and rustling of trees and our loud footsteps.

"Is it just me or is it too quiet?" Jongdae asks as we pause and stick our noses higher in the air, looking around.

We pause for a moment, and I suddenly hear footsteps far away, slowly coming closer to us.

"Guys....Hide. Now. Now!" I said hurriedly as we jumped into the trees and bushes around us.

I turned invisible, and flew up to check what the loud footsteps were.