KaiSoo ~ Suffocate

Kai ~ Jongin

I kept on looking back at Sarang as our group ventured deeper and deeper into the black cave.

Water droplets fell to the ground, echoing throughout the cave with a 'drip drop' noise.

Our footsteps also added to the sounds of the cave, with the occasional bark of the seal.

We all saw a faint light far away, and it blinded us as we reached it.

Inside was a cavern, and the middle had fallen away, leaving a hole that probably went down forever.

I saw a ball of light before something clouded my vision.

"Guys?" I heard her call us. Strangely, I can't answer. "Guys!"

I finally opened my eyes and saw what was happening to us.

We were turning into statues. I tried to look down at my feet, which had already become polished granite.

My friends also shared the same fate as I did, but Hyo Ra noona didn't seem affected.

I watched her scan the room, and shot a beam of light at a floating ball about 50 meters in front of us, and we were immediately freed from our stone prison.

I took one step, and felt myself burn up. I yelled of course, but my voice was drowned out by all of our screaming. And again, except for Hyo Ra noona.

Why are we being affected?

Well, now, Chanyeol hyung was feeling comfortable as he tried to pat out the fire with his own fire abilities, but it didn't work.

Fire blazed on my body, it was hard to breath, and the usual stop, drop, and roll wasn't working...

Again, Hyo Ra noona shot the floating orb containing a shell. And although I wasn't paying much attention, the seal went to collect it after noona destroyed the orb around it.

I felt at easeㅡ we all stop burning. But that safe feeling crawled away, and we were swept off our feet with all this nature nonsense.

After the burn, we were immediately shot into the air by force, and began to fall down from the middle of the sky and the cave.

We all screamed and yelled our hearts out, for we didn't know how to fly.

Only Kris hyung knew.

And he wasn't with us. And our powers didn't work either.

And as another orb breaks, we all end up on the ground, only to be surprised with lightning-fast lighting bolts hitting our feet / bodies. I got struck, and I swear I heard someone yell, "His skeleton looks weird!"

And someone else going, "We all have weird skeletons!"

"Mian hyung!"

And when a long forever tagged along, random elements of nature was engulfing, kicking, hitting, slapping us and more; our voices became hoarse because of our surprised yelling from everything.

I wish I can go back to our idol days, like that haunted house. I'd go to that one like a million times than be here. Or even the one that we made at school during Halloween. That one scared the heck out of me, but I'm even more scared here than there.

As we were being tormented by mother nature, Hyo Ra noona saved us by breaking those orbs and the baby seal collects it with a cheerful bark as it tries to look for another one.

I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

I bet we all are. It was like nature decided to rebel and sabotage our little adventure to the cave of certain fate.