D.O - @maecah10

A special Kyungsoo chapter for @maecah10 - hope you like it~

PLEASE READ: This is a different type of chapter, but it's still continuing from the last chapter.

______________________________________________________________

Kyungsoo ~

For some reason, I feel a connection to Sarang once I saw her on the bus. I felt like I remembered her face from somewhere. It was like Sarang was someone I knew before, all the way back in the past.

-

I don't know how I remember this, but it was more than a decade; it happened when I was in preschool. It was where I met her.

'Good morning students!' The teacher said. 'Good morning Lee seonsaeng-nim!' The class, including myself replied enthusiastically.

It was another regular day in preschool, where we learned new things and did worksheets, colored, and played. It was break time, and I happily went to the toy box and took out the toys that I liked best- a stuffed owl and a cool action figure.

My short little legs were walking towards the table where I sat alone everyday. Everyone else had their own little friend groups, except me. I glanced over at the most friendly and well known girl in the class, who was playing and talking to her friends happily.

But I didn't feel upset, lonely, or jealous. Well maybe a little bit, but I was content by playing with my favorite toys by myself.

But as I was walking, I was too busy looking at the toys to see anyone in front of me. And then, we crashed down.

'Oh I'm so sorry that I bumped into you! Kwenchana?" A girl asked me, as my toys fell onto the floor. I immediately felt upset, and tears crept into my eyes.

'Jinja mian-ne! Don't cry please! It was my fault!' She frantically said in her squeaky voice, picking up my fallen toys. She picked them up, and took my hand and went to a table.

'Here. You can play with your toys now!' She said cheerfully. But as she saw the tears still streaming down on my face, she frowned. 'Jinja mian-ne. I didn't mean to make your toys fall down or bump into you. Please don't cry anymore. Uljimayo." She said, cupping my small face and wiping my tears.

"Lee seongsaeng-nim! May I have some tissues please? Kyungsoo is crying." She called as the teacher handed her a tissue box. 'Gomawo seongsaeng-nim!" She smiled.

The girl wiped away my tears and snot, { LOL } and smiled when I stopped crying. Who was this girl that helped me? I thought. No one ever helped me with anything, I always learned and did everything by myself without anyone's help.

'Kyungsoo-ah, kwenchana?' She asked, beaming a bright smile. I sniffed and nodded my head a bit, and wiped the imaginary tears with my sleeve.

'G-Gomawo.' I stuttered. As my eyes saw hers, my eyes grew wide; I was amazed. I've never seen anyone's eyes that sparkled so brightly before. Was this just me?

'Yay! You're not crying anymore! I'm sorry Kyungsoo.' She said sadly as I waved my small hands. 'No it's ok.' I replied. Just then, I realized that it was her - the girl who was so popular in class, Sarang.

'Are you ok?' She asked as I nodded. 'You have such cute and big eyes Kyungsoo-ah.' She said as a smile was drawn on my lips. 'G-Gomawo Sarang.' I said quietly.