Minhyuk ~ Red Light

LAST CHAPTER:

'And so, the rightful heir to the throne now should be Minhyuk. But I was greedy and selfish before I knew what I've caused. I made Minji and Minhyuk live on Earth shortly after Changmin's death. Minji and Minhyuk lived together, alone on Earth for 15 years. I still regret my decisions today.'

'But now that you're weak and still healing from your wounds, I'm sure Minhyuk has come up with ways of revenge to have the throne for himself. And I don't blame the boy. He's gone through a lot without his father and not being on his mother country. Maybe Minji has made Minhyuk kind again since you and Hyun Woo were sent to Earth.'

~ Lee Hyo Ra

Sarang ~ you

The past few weeks were really hard for me.

At school, I couldn't really concentrate; the thankful and complaining parents weren't exactly helping either.

Every time they would bring the topic of my speech and the ceremony, all the horrid memories hit me like a gun shot.

But today, there was something buzzing in the halls.

Something about a new transfer student of some sort.

I was getting ready for Power Training class, and the hallway just radiated with the girls' voices about the new exchange student.

"He's SO hot!" I heard a girl say. "Totally dreamy! I wonder what powers he has." Another commented.

"I wonder if he has a girlfriend." my classmate Moon Ri said.

"Where did Minhyuk move from? He doesn't look like he's from this area." Nana, my classmate stated.

"His name is Minhyuk?!" the surrounding girls ask Nana as she shakes her head.

"He's in my Math class." she said as the girls asked her all sorts of questions.

"The hallway is quite chatty today, right?" Suho asks me as I nod.

"It's about our new classmate Lee Minhyuk. I heard that he moved here from Gangnam." Lay said.

"Oh really?" I asked as Lay nodded.

I suddenly hear loud screams in the hallway, and I knew he has arrived.

Minhyuk ~

Yes, I've disguised myself as a magical going to a magical's school; I signed the contract and everything.

But I'm doing this according to my plan, and I have to somehow get closer to Hyo Ra and Hyun Woo.

And I have to search for the legendary one before it's too late.

So my objective is to stay on Earth for a while, get closer to my cousins, and find a girl.

I've heard her name a few times in the palace, where the Olders were discussing the fight from this school.

I also know that there's a few hidden Cursians in this school as well.

But I need to find the girl Park Sarang - she could be the one I'm looking for.

Whispers and squeals fill the hallway as I walk by the girls- How typical.

I already know that I'm an eyecatcher,  it's the same back in the palace.