Tao ~ halloween

LAST CHAPTER:

-

"So let's go find that person who did this horrible thing to Sehunnie ok? And after we find the person, let's teach them a lesson! No one messes with EXO!"

"YEAH!!!!!" my hyungs roared with their fists pumped into the air. I even saw a determined and angry Sarang, which made me smile since she looked so cute.

"Sehunnie? What do you say?" Xiumin hyung said as he came up to me and out a hand around my shoulder.

"LET'S GO! KAJA!" I yelled, motioning to my hyungs.

~Oh Sehun

-

YOUR POV:

EXO and I head out of the cafe to search for this person who's causing all this trouble. We're all talking about any possibilities and we're looking far and wide for their possible hideout.

We were setting out for a journey. A war might be starting in the very hands of the villain at this exact moment, and I wanted this to end before it even started.

My senses tingled when Hyo Ra came to the room earlier. Something didn't feel right about her. I felt all weird and bubbly inside. Maybe she could be the one who's behind all this.

If it's not Hyo Ra, then I don't know another person that was close to EXO and wants some sort of revenge on them.

I mean everyone at school literally worships them, also to those in the world of idols. Who else would think of this???

It's Hyo Ra. She's the evil mastermind behind all this. Get her before it's too late. My mind said.

But what if it's not her??? I asked myself.

But who else would do all this? Think Sarang-ah. Think.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice that I had bumped into someone on the sidewalk.

"Aish!" The girl silently cussed. But I heard her anyways.

"Omg I'm so sorry!" I said, bowing down.

"No, it's ok. It was also my fault too." The girl replied.

I bow once again to apologize, and with that, I sneakily eyed her. What? She could be part of Hyo Ra's girls that's out to catch us.

But when I looked up, she disappeared.

It was like she disappeared into thin air.

Who can do that??? No. Don't tell me she's from our school?!

I panicked, not knowing what to tell my 12 friends. But I did pick up a strange aura around her, one that's similar to Hyo Ra's.

She's one of them, alright. My mind thought.

-

TAO'S POV:

"Umm guys, I need to talk with you guys privately." Sarang said, beckoning the 12 of us to the front of a park.

"You might wanna sit down since this conversation will be long." Sarang said sitting on a bench.

With my quick reflexes, I sat next to Sarang mei mei, flashing her a cute smile. She squished my cheek in response, giving me one of her beautiful smiles.

*sigh* Mei mei sure is adorable.... I thought.

"Ok. First thing. Did all of you guys feel something weird when Hyo Ra came into the room earlier?" Mei mei asked.

My hyungs and members looked at each other, searching an answer from each other.

"A weird feeling?" Baekhyun hyungs asked.

"Ne, a weird feeling. Yisang-hae." Mei mei answered.

[ yisang hae~ weird. Idk if I spelled it right either :\ ]

"Ani." We chorused.

"Well, I did feel something cold." Suho hyung spoke up.

"And something not right and evil." Xiumin hyung said.

"It was a cold and evil feeling that made me shiver slightly." Kris gege said.

"My body was tingling from the weird feeling. It felt so..... Evil." Luhan gege said.

"So you four felt it right?" Mei mei asked.

Suho, Kris, Luhan, and Xiumin hyung all nodded their heads while we wondered why mei mei was asking this.

"What happened? Was there anything wrong?" Kai asked.

"Ne. I feel like that something's wrong with Hyo Ra. There's this very evil and powerful aura that's not supposed to be around her. I didn't notice it during the first day of school, but I did just now." Sarang mei mei explained.

"This is weird...." I mumbled, trying to figure out this one piece of info that I remembered but forgot.

"Yea it is.." The members murmured.

"And did anyone also feel the exact creepy aura around the girl I accidentally bumped into? Or is it just me?" Mei mei asked, confused.

"This is so weird... since it's also almost Halloween." Kris gege said.

"What's Halloween again? Is it the holiday where you buy candy?" Lay gege asked.

"No I think it's the opposite Lay hyung." Chanyeol said.

"It's where you give out candy or get candy." Sarang responded.

"Woah~~~~~" we all hooted. [except Kris gege]

"How do you know that Sarang-ah???" Suho hyung asked.

"Well, I lived in the states for a few years to know everything. America is soooo different from here." Sarang mei mei stated.

"How's it different noona?" Sehun asked.

"We'll, we have Halloween there, but in Korea, I don't see many people dressing up for Halloween. It's kinda sad."

I thought and thought...... And I came up with the most awesome idea ever.

"WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!!" I quickly blurted out.

12 pairs of eyes looked at me, while Kris and Sarang's faces brightened up a bit.

"Oh-- mian-ne Sehun-ah. You kind of can't eat candy...." I said gloomily.

"It's ok hyung." Sehunnie said, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Then how about low-sugar candy? Or Caramel apples? I'm sure our little Sehunnie would like them." Sarang mei mei said.

"What's a car-m apple?" We chorused together.

Sarang and Kris gege laugh and they repeat "Caramel apples" in their perfect, non accent English.

"Oh. Cara-Mel applez." My members and I said together.

"Close enough." Mei mei said. "What are caramel apples noona?" Sehunnie asked.

"They're apples on a stick, covered with sweet caramel and sometimes has candies or nuts on top. It's a healthy and sweet treat. Can you eat something as sweet as caramel Sehunnie?" Mei mei asked little Sehunnie.

"Ne, as long as it's not too sweet." Sehun replied with a happy face.

"Wow huge change of topic. But I agree with the Halloween party. Good job Tao." Suho hyung said, patting my back.

I blushed a shade of red as everyone else congratulated me.

"Daebak!" Sarang chirped.

"Good job Tao!" Luhan gege

"Nice idea hyung." Kai

"I like your idea Tao hyung! Oh same with Sarang's suggestion too!" Sehun

"Gomawo. I really like Halloween. Let's get some candy!" Chanyeol hyung

"ASSA! Good job Tao-ah." Xiumin hyung said, patting my back.

"Let's celebrate Halloween to get our minds off this weird stuff, arasso?" Suho hyung smiled.

"Let's celebrate on Halloween-- hmm... How bout we celebrate it at school? That way everyone can have fun and enjoy Halloween!" Sarang chirped.

"Good idea!!!" We chorused.

"So is it a plan?"

"It's a plan! I'm in!" Kris gege said, putting his hand in the middle.

After 13 hands were in the middle, we chanted 'Halloween!' And threw our hands up into the air.

My hyungs ruffled my hair, thanking me for coming up with such a great idea. Kai and Sehun were excited, clapping and jumping like toddlers.

Sarang mei mei was surrounded by my 'too crazy' hyungs who we're acting like 5 year olds.

[ Chinese conversation ]

I walked up to Sarang, who was in front. I smiled and gave her a high five as she says, "Great idea gege."

"I'm smart, aren't i?" I proudly said.

"Haha yea. You're one smart panda!"

"Yah. Remember that I'm a romantic Kung fu AB style panda Tao."

*chuckle* "I know gege."

Mei mei's chuckle ceased as her face became slightly scrunched up- she was angry and confused.

"Whatcha thinking about? The Halloween party? The girls? Hyo Ra jie jie?" I asked.

"Mmmm... All three I guess."

"I wouldn't mind jie jie for now. Just think of Halloween mei mei!"

"You're right, gege. I think I'm worrying too much."

I swallowed and thought about mei mei calling me gege. Since I have hyungs, I've always been longing for someone to call me gege.

This felt new but ridiculously exciting whenever I hear it.

Gege.

I like the sound of that.

-

YOUR POV:

"You are." Tao gege said after a silence.

"Yea I guess I am." I said, looking down and my hand grabbing my other arm.

*buing buing*

Curious of the weird sound, I look up to see an adorable Tao with a stuffed panda in his arms. Gege made another 'buing buing' sound, and then I realized that he was doing aegyo for me.

I laughed, then said, "Gege you're already cute and your panda makes you look like a little kid."

"Did it make you happy?" Gege said.

"Sort of." I replied while Tao gave me a face. "Fine. yes, it did."

"The panda makes me cute, doesn't it?"

"Yea it does. It almost looks cuter than you gege."

"Hey!" Gege said. I chuckled and said again, "Almost. I said almost."

"Fine. Am I cute?"

"Yes you are gege. But it feels weird saying that you're cute to a guy who's older than you."

"Yea I know. But I just wanted to hear it from you."

I blushed, and Tao gege's cuteness wasn't helping. I ended up cooing at him and squishing his cheeks, which he complained about.

But little did I know that we were being watched, and that our every little move was being observed far away.

-

Halloween and mystery! Whoop!

This chapter was supposed to be called fight, where Hyo Ra and her girls fight with exo and everything, but I changed the topic to Halloween.

The next few chapters will have Halloween in it, along with some fighting action.

Ps: to those who payed attention, Tao was thinking of something, but he couldn't remember it when they were talking about Hyo Ra. What's he thinking???

Hint: it's something related to Hyun Woo and Hyo Ra

And so sorry for the update; it took me a long time to write all this and I was busy. I'm supposed to be doing hw rn. But I'm not. Hehe.

Annyeong!

@xoxo_annie_exo