Tricked

LAST CHAPTER:

There was a time where I told Chanyeol to stop using robots in their place for performances....

And he told me...

'The robots are our exact copy, and we go to the doctors for a checkup once in a while and we imprint things on them so that they know what to do.' Chanyeol's deep voice says in my mind as I froze.

So that's it. This person has stolen or possessed or is controlling Luhan's robot and is using him to fool us into thinking that it's the real Luhan.

But if he said that he's like immune to charmspeak, then does 'Luhan' have charm speak as well?

'My grandfather gave me a necklace so that I wouldn't be affected by anything, and Charmspeak in is one of them.' "Luhan" said.

But Elder Lu Wen could possibly have had a necklace that he's passed down to Luhan.

But then, the people inside Luhan's room definitely isn't him.

I now know for sure that Luhan is missing, and could be in extreme danger or pain.

But where is he?

~ Park Sarang

-

Sarang ~ you

"Sarang, are you in here?" I heard 'Luhan' ask as he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah. I'm almost done!" I yell and quickly cover my mouth, terrified that I might make someone under my charmspeak spell.

I have to remember that I must NOT talk.

Or I should just tell then that I'm sick and that I can't film the document today.

But when I'm gone, won't 'Luhan' do something to them?

Maybe he'd try to replace all the members with their robots too.

If I'm going against a villain, then I have to think like one.

I am a good person, but the thoughts of villainy has passed through my brain before.

It wasn't very nice either.

If I was evil, I'd probably take Luhan to an abandoned factory or storage building and keep him captive there.

And if I didn't want him to escape, I'd use a few spells to prevent him from doing so.

Maybe something like a spell that stops Luhan to use his powers.

Maybe if I try this again... I can find Luhan's location.

I tried to use my secret power which helped me look into the past or future.

This power takes up most of my energy, which was the consequence.

But I can see parts of the future or past if I wanted to, only in emergency situations.

Here goes nothing... I thought, trying to concentrate.

I suddenly see the real Luhan bound tightly in ropes, his limp body lying on the ground of somewhere cold and dusty.

Panic and extreme worriedness filled me, but I had to continue to find out where he was.

I look around the room to find a guard standing with his back against the door.

There another building next to the one Luhan was in, so he must be.... upstairs.