Luhan ~ Hurt

LAST CHAPTER:

"You guys lied to me the entire time?! Omma, appa, what's the meaning of this?!" I yelled, freaking out and pacing back and forth. I watched my parents sitting, trying to clear things up. "Hyo Ra-ah, you're very special. You're of real royal blood, and we're not your real parents. You're the princess of Planet Cursia, enemies with Planet EXO." My 'dad' said as tears flew out of my eyes.

~ Lee Hyo Ra

-

Sarang ~ you

I hear screaming in my head. I heard myself scream as well. All I can see is fire everywhere. Monsters destroying the world as they unleash their inner violence and hatred, it's too much. It's too much for me. These nightmares.... They scare me.

I see my friends hurt, almost dying. I'm crying, trying to help and reach for them. But Hyo Ra, who was above me with a sword in hand, stabbed me and sent my final breath away in heaven.

I watched Hyo Ra take over the world, and had humans as her slaves. Her brother, Hyun Woo, worked along with her as they made Earth a new Planet Cursia.

'Why? Why?! Why are they doing this?!' I cried. But then, a warm feeling came to me, and I started seeing pleasant, heartwarming things.

The EXO members and I were hanging out in that tree house, along with my family, all having fun. Another scene was that all 13 of us were at Lotte World, having fun on all the rides and eating ice cream.

And we were shopping and drinking bubble tea at a cafe. We were all laughing, having a good time. A world without Cursed ones. A peaceful world where Hyun Woo, Hyo Ra, and the rest of the Cursians were all good and not evil. I wish it would come true..... Someday....

My thoughts suddenly vanished like fog, and my body could function more clearly now. By function, I mean as in listening and feeling things. I winced at the bright lights that flashed on my face, and I tried to move. But as I moved my upper body, a sharp pain struck my stomach.

"Ahh!" I yelled, opening my eyes. Second by second, my eyesight grew sharper. At first, Lay's figure was blurry, so I didn't know who he was. "Oh hi Lay ge." I said groggily.

"Here. Have some water." He said, handing me a glass of water. I took a giant gulp and sighed in satisfaction. "Thank you."

I was in a white room, like the ones in a hospital. I asked Lay ge where we were, and he said that we were in the school's infirmary. "Oh yea..." I said, remembering this room. This is where I helped Chen Chen recover from his trauma.

"Can you sit up?" He asked me. I tried to, bit the pain grew stronger with each movement. "Ge, I think I'm dying inside....." I said, groaning. The pain was taking over me, making me feel horrible. All of a sudden, the pain in my stomach grew less hurtful. As I looked at Lay, he was healing me with his powers. Lights came out from his fingertips, it's powers healing me from the inside.

I sighed, as Lay ge's power gave me an effect. I smiled and thanked him, which he said that he didn't mind. "Oh ge, I had this... nightmare." I said as I explained my awful dream. "What happened?" I asked as the rest of the EXO members came into the room.

"Sarang-ah! You're awake!" Chanyeol said excitedly, followed by the comments of the others. "Hey guys!" I said weakly. "So... guys, what happened?" I asked. They all looked at each other, not knowing what to say. " Do you want the truth..." Suho started. "Or the story we made up?" Xiumin finished.

"You guys seriously were going to make up a story?" I said, shocked. "Why?"

"We were going to if you asked or if you didn't remember. So which one?" Baekhyun said as I replied, "Both."