Tree of Life

“When the skies and the grounds were one, the legends, with their twelve forces, nurtured the tree of life. An eye of red force created the evil that coveted the heart of tree of life and the heart slowly grew dry. To tend and embrace the heart of tree of life, the legends hereby divide the tree in half and hide each side. Hence, time is over-turned and space turns a skew. The twelve forces divide into two and create two suns that look alike into two worlds that seem alike. The legends travel apart. The legends shall now see the same sky but shall stand on different grounds, shall stand on the same ground but shall see different skies. The day the grounds be kept a single file before one sky in two worlds that seem alike, the legends will greet each other. The day the red force is purified, the twelve forces will reunite into one perfect root, a new world shall open up.”

~ EXO MAMA intro

Sarang ~ you

The story finally revealed itselfin its true form.

Before, I've only seen half of the story. But I finally know what drove the two planets apart, how the Elders came to be, and what led to the scandals and breakups of the Cursian royals.

EXO Planet was a thriving planet, and Cursia as well. They used to be trading partners, commanded by both the Royals of the two planets.

A long time ago, because the First Cursian king was coronated, he has heard about a prophecy said by the very first Elder of EXO Planet.

'A legendary one shall be birthed into another world. One that is both of our kind. I see a poor future to your planet, unless this legendary one can stop the evil that I'm seeing.' the first Elder has said.

Hearing this, the Cursian King sent his soldiers to find and kill the elder for saying such a prophecy that couldn't come true to his planet.

He couldn't belive of this 'prophecy.' He didn't want to believe it.

No one found the elder, for he has fled and concealed himself from the Cursians since then. We don't know if he's alive or not.

But what the Royals of both planets know is that the Tree of Life is the center, the life, the blood and the glue that bonds Planet EXO together.

Since the Cursian King couldn't get the elder, he'd get the tree.

He used his powers to conceal himself and tried destroy the Tree of Life with his Scarlet Diamonde, one which was the largest known to the Cursians.

However, he didn't succeed. The guards that were knocked unconscious had woken up in time and had captured the Cursian king.

The negative thing was that the Tree was cut in half.

This created two worlds on EXO Planet.

Originally, six parts made up each half of the tree of life: the bark, roots, sap, branches, leaves, and its magic.

The Twelve was split and each of the Six went into a separate but simialr world that was created because of this.

One of the six would nearly be the same as the other.

For example, Fire and Flight were tied together. They were similar, yet so different.

Healing and Light was the same as well. There was also Water and Frost, Teleportation and Time Control, Lightning and Wind, and Telekinesis and Strength.

Each one of the twelve were connected in some way.

The existence of the Twelve came to be from the tree itself. And once the tree was cut, they were set free and into the planet.