Dangerous

Pyeong Hwa ~ << Lord of Peace >>

"P-Pyeong H-Hwa...." The girl stutters. "It's an honor to meet you Lord of Peace." She bows down as the twelve other men do the same.

"Arise visitors. I appreciate the kind meeting, but I do need to know why you are in my planet." I say.

"We are here to find the Air of Gold." A male answers as I raise an eyebrow. I walk towards them and study them as I froze time.

Two time controllers, and the rest has a power of the Twelve, except for the girl... Grandsons of the Elders, and a halfling? Hmm. Interesting. Very interesting. I thought, showing a half smirk.

I unfroze time and looked at the group.

"You all are here to find one of my precious creations. Why and what for? You do know that my portal is extremely hard to find." I say as they stand up.

"We're here to prevent a war my Lord. And we are hoping that you will aid us, just like the Elders have said." The girl says.

"Names." I said as they look at me in confusion. "I need your names."

They rearrange themselves in some sort of order, and they began stating their names.

"Xiumin. Luhan. Kris. Suho. Lay. Baekhyun. Chen. Chanyeol. D.O. Tao. Kai. Sehun." The men say as I turn my head at the girl, who stood at the end of the line.

"Sarang." She says as I nod.

"Pleasure to meet you all." I said, giving a little bow. "Follow me now, a group as large as you thirteen wouldn't want to get lost on my planet."

-

Chen | Jongdae ~ << The Unaffected >>

Wefollow the Peace Lord to a terrain of white opaque tiled floors and a crystalline green forest. The whole thing made me think of this was just like an alternate Land of Oz, but this planet clearly has no real life nature.

I mean, the trees are made of crystals and water was just water, ok never mind. But wherever we were, walking in the forest, alone with no "crystal" nature, it was quiet. So quiet that it felt peaceful.

There was this one time when we were walking through the forest, and it was actually surrounded with trees. The Lord of Peace and Sarang were walking near the front, and the members and I walked behind them.

I walked in the very back, trying to be the spy. I felt like something was wrong, and my senses told me to be very careful.

I had a feeing that the Peace Lord had this weird... Feeling to him. It's like he's here, but not really; young and old; peaceful and.... Evil.

I don't know if this is a power or not, but I had this ability for a while now, I just... Didn't tell anyone yet.

I suddenly see a gleam of white and gold from a large mansion that sat far away on a hill not far from the forest.

The scent of the air smelled so nice when we were walking through the forest. I felt so comfortable that I just wanted to sleep on the ground...

But wait... Why is everything spinning? Sarang and the Peace Lord look so far away...

I watch my brothers slowly fall to the ground, one by one until I realize that I fell down too.

Wait. Don't close your eyes Jongdae. Don't-

.

..

...

....