New Powers

《 The Storyteller's View 》

It was Saturday night, and you were dreaming about your favorite boy band of all time, EXO. You dream of doing all these romantic, funny things with them. [ which would never happen in your life because they're famous, and you're not. ]

You were in the middle of a shadow dream, [ where all the people were shadowy figures & you couldn't see them ] and you were guessing who was who based on their gwiyomi.

It was pretty funny & adorable at the same time. The 12 guys were sitting in a circle around you, taking turns so you could guess who they were. All that comes to an end, when...

RINNGGGGGGGG DING DONG 

Your loud alarm clock interrupts your peaceful slumber on Sunday morning. You wake up, slowly rubbing your eyes.

You went to sleep very late that night because you were moving your school stuff yesterday at night. You were so tired that you woke up at 11:00 am today.

"Park Sarang! Did you wake up yet?" your mom yelled from downstairs.

"Ne omma!" you yelled back.

"Hurry up and get ready! Were going somewhere today!"

-

Flashback ~ Friday

Yesterday, you received an envelope from your principal that you were moving to another school. Park Chan Jae High was written in bold in the middle of the letter you held.

You didn't want anyone to know about this, except them. Kim Hana & Choi Kara, your two best friends of all time.

Hana and Kara were your only two best friends that you could trust, so you showed them after school. They both rush to your desk as they said, "Lemme see!" at the same time.

"OMG PARK CHAN JAE HIGH?! LIKE THE MOST FAMOUS & EXPENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL OF ALL TIME?!" Kara exclaimed. 

"PARK SARANG YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST GIRL EVER!!!" both of them screeched.

"Yes I am indeed lucky, but I'll miss you guys so much!!!" you said, pouting. Forming a group hug, you all get teary eyed.

"Let's go somewhere since today's your last day." Kara said.

"Yeah let's go somewhere!" Hana said in response.

"Ok, something to get this sadness out of my mind." you said.

The girls both wipe your tears off your face; you show them a smile.

"KAJA!" all three of you say, linking arms with each other. We went to the mall and had fun trying on clothes, eating food, and taking pictures in a photo booth.

'Will they both be fine without me?' you wonder.

But still, ever since you got that letter, Park Chan Jae High was stuck in your mind ever since.

You were excited to be acccepted and moving into such a famous school, but part of you wanted to stay at your old school where your friends were.

You didn't want to leave them, but you can't stay either. You wanted to go to that school really badly too.

'But what is the reason for me to go to Park Chan Jae High? I mean I'm a normal girl going to a normal school. I'm not that special, am I? Well, I hope I can keep in touch with Hana & Kara.' you thought.

Flashback Ends~

But little did you know that... Park Chan Jae High isn't your usual, rich and famous high school that everyone thinks it is...