Hyo Ra ~ All Messed Up

LAST CHAPTER:

"Why is everyone telling me that the legendary one will avenge?! What good does that do while my sister is in the hospital?!" I yelled.

"Why is everyone telling me to choose and to tell me what to do?! I make my own choices! I don't need your opinion!" I said angrily as mom and dad flinched.

"We're only trying to protect yourself Hyun Woo-ah." Mom said. "No! You're not! You're not trying to protect me! You just want to let the Exopians win, don't you? You don't want to fight for your victory- our victory as Cursians!"

~ Lee Hyunwoo

-

Hyo Ra ~

I watched the rest of the video in agony. I couldn't take it anymore.

Did I really think that way before I was like this? Did I really kill all those hundreds of people who I once considered classmates from school?

Did I?!

Was I really this messed up? Why can't anyone tell me I was responsible? Why couldn't anyone tell me to stop?

What would mom and dad think of me doing all this?! And where's someone when I need them?

I wailed alone that afternoon as I watched that video, without anyone giving me their shoulder to cry on.

-

Someone ~

I sighed, pacing around my room until someone knocked. "Your highness, he has woken up." a butler said as I smirked.

"Good. Let's go and take care of my dear cousin." I said, walking towards the guest room.

As I reached there, Hyun Woo was half awake, still trying to figure out where he was.

"What?" he groaned. "Where am I?" he asked. "On your mother planet, in the royal palace, and in the guest room." I answered.

Hyun Woo looked at me in bewilderment. "Who... are you?" he asked.

"Well, it's sad that you don't remember me from when we were little kids cous." I said.

His eyes widened and realized something. "Lee Minhyuk. You're Lee Minhyuk, kude-chi? Man I thought you moved away in third grade!" my cousin said excitedly.

"Well, I did. I moved back here. And I'm glad that you still remember me cous." I said as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait. I'm your cousin and you're my cousin?" He asked, surprised. "Yup." I said, nodding my head.

"Nice to see you again after 8 years cousin." I said, smiling and putting a hand out. He shook it with a bright smile.

"It's nice to see you again Minhyuk."

-

"And then I went to Chaeyoon-omonim's house to get Hyo Ra her food, and then I blacked out and surprisingly, I'm here." Hyun Woo explained.

"Oh wait! Hyo Ra! Oh no... She's gonna kill me. I didn't even call her yet..." He panicked.

"Dude. Can I go back to Earth? I still need to take care of Hyo Ra until she's completely healed." Hyun Woo said as I nodded. "I understand." I said.

"You can visit anytime." I said, giving him two special cursian obsidian necklaces. "What's this for?" He asked, holding it in hand.

"It's like a travel charm. If you two want to come back here, just say the message on the back of the necklaces together." I said, turning the obsidian around, showing Hyun Soo the writing.