Xiumin ~ Frost

LAST CHAPTER:

"DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE? WAITING FOR YOU TO WAKE UP AND TALK TO US AGAIN?! SO WE KNOW THAT YOU'RE STILL IN THIS WORLD?! AND YOU JOKE AROUND ABOUT IT?!" I raged.

"Luhan....." She name my name softly, her eyes starting to brim with tears. "I WAS SO WORRIED! I..... Didn't know if you would wake up again...." I said, my voice breaking and my tears falling. "I saw you- just lying there..... I felt so helpless....." I cried.

"Luhan...." She whispered. "I'm sorry. I can't say anything else but that I'm sorry. I was just..... Trying to solve everything. I didn't want to see everyone die, the people that I didn't even know..... How would their parents react when they're told that their son or daughter died because of some princess wanting revenge?! Or how they were fighting for their life, and that we were all trying to survive.... All those innocent people..... And I didn't even know them!" She said loudly, her tears flowing down her face.

I immediately felt bad; my mouth just.... *sigh*

"I'm sorry Sarang-ah...." I said, walking slowly to her side. I patted her hand, trying to cease the tears. "Please.... Just don't worry about me. I know you guys are worried about me- I'll be better soon." Sarang said between sniffles. After wiping her eyes with the sleeve of her hospital nightgown, she gave us a weak smile.

~Luhan

-

Sarang ~ you

Lights escape through the curtains, blinding me with its brightness. I wince and slowly flutter my eyes open and look around the room. Where was I? I blink and look around the room in search of a clock. I finally find one, which says 7:28 A.M.

I slowly sit up and pain slowly surrounds me, as if millions of tiny needles are poking at my stomach. I slide my feet into slippers, and slowly stand up. I try to walk, but I can only succeed if I can walk as slow as a turtle. I curse myself - why am I walking so slow?

I finally get to the door and quietly twist on the handle. It opens, and I peek my head outside. The hallway is dark, but I can see light from 10 feet away. I hear can voices, lots of them. Guy voices. I slowly tiptoe towards the light slowly, wondering who they were.

"Yah! We should check up on her." A deep voice says. "The idiot will wake up soon." Another says. Idiot? Who the heck calls someone else an idiot?! "Don't worry guys, the doctor says that she'll be fine." A kind voice says as I finally reach the light.

"Sarang-ah!" The voices greet me happily. How do they know me? There were twelve guys, I felt like I knew them from somewhere, but I didn't know. My memory was fuzzy.

"Excuse me, but who are you guys?" I asked kindly as their eyes widened. Some stood up, not believing what I've just said. "I'm sorry but, do we know each other? I kind of remember you guys, but just not very well."

"Sarang-ah! Do you remember me? Huh?" A cute looking guy says as he holds my hands softly, tears forming around his eyes. "It's me, Luhan. Don't you remember?" Luhan says as he turns to look at someone else.

"Hyung! Did you tell us exactly what the bad news were?" Luhan asks sharply as all eyes land on one angelic guy.

"I'm sorry guys. I couldn't tell you guys that..... Sarang would have amnesia."

I woke up with a jolt, opening my eyes quickly. Beads of sweat clung onto my forehead as I wiped them away. I sat up, not caring about the pain inside. I tried to make my way towards the door as quickly as I could.

Was that all just a nightmare? I can't ever forget about them! My mind said as my feet fast walked. As I reached the kitchen, all eyes fell on me. A guy rushes towards me to make me balanced, but I couldn't hear his words.