The Unknown Truth Revealed

LAST CHAPTER:

When Kris, or what was Kris stopped squirming around the floor, he snarled at me and bowed to Minhyuk.

I was crying by that time.

"Ah. The first one. It worked Ji Soo." Minhyuk says with content as his guard nodded without a word.

I gasped at what Kris has become.

He...he became a...a...

"Yes, I was making wolf-hybrid solutions." Minhyuk said as I glared at him with my teary eyes.

"Don't you want to see them all like wolves?" He asks.

"You're a monster." I say as he cackles.

"Monster? I think you're talking to your friends." He says.

~ Park Sarang

Sarang ~ you

I woke up the next day, as the sun shone brightly through the windows.

Wow, so much for last night, when everything went wrong.

How could anything be more worse?

Last night, I cried myself to sleep with my injured arm.

My arm still hurts; there was dried blood everywhere: my arm, my shirt, my hands, and my clothed thighs.

I groaned and sat up, and I immedietly looked down.

I saw my friends, still as wolves.

They were either standing in line with their backs facing me, or they were wandering around in a guard-like way.

I looked at them sadly, and two of them suddenly turned around and looked at me.

Kyungsoo and Kris.

I limp-crawled towards the front of the cage, which shakes the entire cage from above.

And something fell with a clang onto the cage's floor and I widened my eyes.

The silver daggers mom gave me weren't taken away!

As I grabbed it, I could hear whines all around the room.

Even if my friends are werewolves, they hate silver, and I mean HATE it.

Silver's their natural enemy, werewolf or magical werewolf.

They whined loudly, and I saw a few of the smaller wolves cover their eyes with their paws, while the larger ones bared their teeth and snarled in my direction.

I quickly lay a dagger on my injured arm, and it slowly began to heal.

I had to work fast before someone hears and comes in.

I watch my skin heal itself in a matter of 10 quick seconds, and I immedietly hide my daggers in their cover by my hips.

I look down to see them glaring at me with their blood red and midnight black eyes.

Minhyuk waltzes into the room a few minutes later, and asks me why his 'precious little werewolves' are whining.

"I don't know. They just started whining when I woke up." I lied as Minhyuk stares at me.

"Are you sure?" He asks as I nod and watch him scribble down something on paper.

"Interesting. I need someone to be the tester for the wolf hybrids." He thinks, brushing his invisible mustache.