Lay ~ Halloween

LAST CHAPTER:

Sarang came out too, but she was in her uniform. "Sarang-ah! Where's your costume?" My hyungs and I asked.

"It's a secret. And you guys will see it on the day of the dance. Arasso?" Mei mei replied.

Whatever Sarang mei mei was going to be, it got me excited to see one of my favorite dongsaengs dressing up.

What might she be? An animal? A superhero? A beauty? Or a supernatural creature?

I can't wait for Halloween!

~Huang ZiTao

-

YOUR POV:

We finished costume shopping! Actually, it's been a few days since costume shopping. I think it was 3 days since. I'm not telling anyone what I am until tomorrow, which is the party and HALLOWEEN!!!! XD

We've all been busy, building and designing the haunted house. We made two paths - one for those who love horror, and ones that are less horrific but still gives you a slight shock.

The workers are going to be done building after school today, and we're checking it out to give it a test. The haunted house is actually going to be the entrance to the dance, so those who are attending have to go through. We split up into 2 groups, with me as an extra. Kris, Sehun, D.O, Chen, Xiumin, and Kai went into the scarier one.

So that left Chanyeol, Tao, Lay, Suho, Baekhyun, Luhan, and I to the less scary one. Yes, I'm sometimes easily scared of things, don't judge me. I hate horror, and I try to avoid it. But since it's Halloween, I'll bear it.

Both groups entered the house, taking a separate path. Signs are everywhere, telling is that there's a treat for you if you pass here alive. Although I had semi-designed the haunted house with the help of others, I was still creeped out. Machines spewed fog, evil laughter filled our ears. Suho started clinging onto Luhan ge, who shot him an annoyed look.

And 3... 2... 1... A zombie should appear on front of you in both paths. Suho screamed, while the guys yelled. I yelped and clung onto the person who was closest to me, Lay ge. "Don't be scared. Lay gege will protect you." He said. "Sarang-ah! I'll protect you too honey! Ahh! He doesn't have an arm!!" Chanyeol yelled, making me laugh a bit.

The walls were adorned with oozing 'blood' and mirrors that contained holographic skeletons reciting a curse, that this house was haunted because someone was killed in the very spot you were standing in.

A ghost floats into the room, moaning and muttering words of revenge to the visitors of this house. 'MUHAHAHAHAHAHA' the ghost laughed.

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed, although I'm freaked out and scared. Suho ordered electronic functioned ghosts, witches, skeletons, zombies, vampires, and so much more. I'm so shocked that the machines look so real. Technology and money these days....

"AHHHHH!!!" Suho, Luhan, and Baekhyun screamed, witnessing a headless zombie walking towards them. I took this time to run with Lay ge, dragging him with me. The others spread out, screaming and cursing how this scared the crap out of them.

I wonder how things are going at the other side of the path? Are they ok? I can't wait until this was over. Oh yeah. There are many rooms in one path, and every room leads to the finish - the cafeteria. The caf was barricaded so that our fellow students wouldn't see our preparations.

Some of them were wondering why we had a haunted house in the first place. *Sigh....* Korea should totally have Halloween. It'd be so awesome. I thought. But the majority of the school was pretty excited for the Halloween party, some of my dongsaengs and classmates were literally jumping with excitement to have and attend a Halloween dance.

After a few minutes of excessive screaming, yelling, cursing, and running, all of us came out alive and pale. I looked to the other group since they went on the scarier path, and Sehun looked like he was going to cry, as well as almost half of the group.

"Sarang-ah!!!" Sehun wailed. "That was so scary!!! I was about to wind blast the monsters, but.... But... It freaked me out!!!"

"I nearly peed myself." A quiet and embarrassed Chen said, blushing. "Tmi dude." Kris said. "Hehe." Chen chuckled, embarrassed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ok, we know that it freaks people out, that's all we need. Plus that everything worked correctly and properly." I said. "It's a really good job." I said as I started in wonder.

"And it's thanks to the one who came up with the idea of it." Lay ge said, starting to clap. The others clapped for me too, congratulating me. I blushed, disagreeing.

"Now, let's have some fun!" Suho said, fist in the air. We cheered, whooped and clapped for the event of the night.

-

It was cold and dark outside. It was so cold that the wind will make you shiver, and that the only source of light was the moon. Creatures were sleeping; some awake, some not. But at a certain high school, there was a party going on. Loud music could be heard even from meters away the school, same with the screaming, shrieking, and strange noises.

People were dressed up in all sorts of costumes- fairies, princesses, monsters, supernatural creatures, super heros, silly things, scary creatures, general career people, and so much more. The students of the school were abuzz for this special Halloween party, which was started by a group of 13.

There was everything a party has-food, drinks, and most of all, music and entertainment.

Of course since it's Halloween, something will always, ALWAYS go wrong. And a group of girls lead by one girl who's power hungry is planning away - planning to destroy everything that is in her path.

-

LAY'S POV:

"Come on, Chen! Hurry up!" We yelled, impatient. "Luhan! KAI! Are you guys done?!"

"Almost!!!" They yelled from their rooms. We were preparing for the Halloween party, and were currently changing into our costumes. We're almost late, so that explains why we wanna leave so badly.

But guess what? Almost half of our members weren't even close to being finished yet. Tao was still taking a shower with Chanyeol, Chen is taking forever to change- same with Baekhyun, Luhan, Kai, Kris, and Suho.

They said that they wanted to be 'perfect.' I could relate, but this isn't the time to do it.

"Come on already! I wanna leave! Candy' waiting for meeee!!!" Sehun yelled happily.

"Don't have too much or you'll explode and blow the entire cafeteria, including hundreds of magically in there." Xiumin hyung scolded. "And you'll get cavities. You don't want your teeth to rot, do you?"

*gasp* "Of course not, hyung! I won't eat that much, I swear!" Sehun cried. "No swearing Sehun!" Xiumin hyung scolded again. "Just promise me that you won't get too crazy from candy, arraso?"

"Arraso, hyung!" Sehun smiled as Xiumin hyung ruffled his hair. "Yah! Watch the hair!" Sehun whined as Xiumin and I chuckled.

"Lay hyung, aren't you excited?!" Sehun said, bouncing over to me. I chuckled and ruffled his hair as I mumbled a "Yea...."

"ARE YOU GUYS DONE YET?!!" D.O yelled, pissed off. "My patience is dying here!"

"Almost done Soo hyung!" Kai yelled from his room. "Don't call me that!!!" D.O yelled back.

As five more minutes passed, we gave up and went without them. As Xiumin hyung, Tao, D.O, Sehun, and I arrived at he entrance of the haunted house, the rest of our members were already there, waiting in line.

Suho waved to beckon us in line, which people were kind to oblige to let us cut through. Kai smirked at us before saying, "What took you guys so long?"

"Shut up Jongin." D.O muttered. "Come on hyung! Have some fun, it's Halloween!" Kai said, smiling and putting an arm over D.O's shoulder.

"No way. Now move before I'll break your arm." D.O said, glaring at the younger one besides him. Kai ran to me and embraced me into a side hug, saying, "Lay hyung can always heal me, right hyung?" Kai smiled.

"Yea. Now just don't get hurt Kai." I said, before a booming voice thundered above us.

"PEOPLE OF THE EARTH WORLD! WELCOME TO THE MOST HAUNTED EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR LIFE! YOUR JOURNEY STARTS HERE, RIGHT AT THIS VERY HAUNTED HOUSE! YOU MUST PASS THROUGH IT ALIVE OR ELSE! THERE'S A PARTY BEHIND THIS HOUSE, AND IT'D BE A SHAME IF YOU COULDN'T ATTEND! BESIDES, THIS HOUSE IS HAUNTED, SO BEWARE AND BE CAREFUL.... OR ELSE YOU'LL WIND UP DEAD!!!!! HAVE FUN!MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" A witch voice yelled, cackling into the room.

I smiled, Sarang mei mei was the one who was talking. We [20 people or so] entered the house and found signs pointing to two paths.

I decided to go through the less scary side again, and most of the members agreed and followed me.

60 SCREAMS LATER....

I sighed in relief - we were out of the horrid house. That really freaked me out! At night, it's much scarier of course. Suho hyung was crying, and I nearly screamed my heart out.

Loud music filled the dark room, disco lights flashing everywhere. People were laughing, dancing, and eating, all having a good time. There were many decorations, and as well as some game booths.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!" The younger ones yelled before taking off to different directions.

Kai made his way to the dance floor, showing off his moves, while Sehun and Tao made their way to the table full of desserts and surprisingly, small cups of bubble tea.

Girls were squealing as they recognized us, and we smiled before continuing what we were doing. Finding Sarang. Where is that girl?

"Hello everybody!" A familiar voice rippled through the room. "For now, can EXO please come up to the stage? We have a special something for everyone!"

The lights were focused on the stage, waiting for us to get on it. We took Sehun, Kai, and Tao and went on stage, where everyone cheered and hooted to welcome us.

"I wanna thank EXO and Exo's Tao for the idea of the Halloween party." People cheered loudly.

"But special thanks to EVERYONE that helped out with this party, and I thank everyone for coming! Did you guys like the haunted house??"

The crowd cheered and yelled a yes as a figure appeared out from the curtains behind us. A girl wearing a white collar shirt, a black cape, black jeans, a masquerade mask, and hightops emerged, flashing us a smile.

"Thank you, since it was also my idea - I'm flattered. NOW LET'S START THE PARTAY!! DJ H-DOG IN DA HOUSE!" the girl yelled with enthusiasm, before the latest Kpop song played.

A remix of Hush and Now were playing, the DJ mixing the music together.

All of us [the EXO members] and the girl got off the stage and headed into a room back of the stage, since the girl told us to.

"Wow! You guys look great!" The girl said happily. "Thanks. Oh have you seen Park Sarang somewhere by chance?" Suho asked.

"Oh god, I totally forgot. Ok you guys close your eyes and on three, you guys will see the totally transformed Park Sarang! I'll get her right now." The girl said as we obediently closed our eyes.

The girl counted, 'Hana, deul, set!' And we all opened our eyes, shocked to see who was standing in front of us.

Oh snap.

My hyungs, dongsaengs, and I had a long look at Sarang - her perfectly curled hair, the [sexy] make up, along with the sharp fangs, and the breathtaking outfit.

Innocent and cute Sarang had just turned into a hot, sexy, blood sucking vampire.

The girl in the mask was Sarang all this time. How did we not notice?!

Our eyes were wide, along with our mouths hanging, staring at our totally transformed friend. "Yah! Stop staring! It's creepy! So, how do you guys like it?" Sarang spoke in a cheerful voice.

"I.... Love it." Sehun said, our heads all nodding in agreement. Sarang laughs, and says,"Stop drooling guys, I'm not that hot, am I?" She teased.

We kinda snap out of our trance, blushing and trying to change the topic of this embarrassing and awkward conversation. "Come on guys, let's enjoy the party!" Sarang said, making her way back to the cafeteria where the party was alive.

-

Hero~ this chapter took too long to update! I know. IM SO SORRY!

I'm trying to update as much as possible, but sometimes I'm busy. I'm currently working on the next chapter, and I hope it's good.

Anyways, anyone went to Black Friday? I was so tired by the time I finished .-.

ANNYEONG!

@xoxo_annie_exo