Lee Hyunwoo ~ Revenge ?

LAST CHAPTER:

"Do you mind?" Chanyeol asked as he gestured to the table beside me. "No I don't mind." I answered, smiling. "Wah. This looks really good!" I commented. Chanyeol had again, bought me my favorite tofu soup.

"Jinja gomawo Yeollie oppa~" I sang as he blushed."It's nothing. Now eat up until you're full. Arraso?" Chanyeol oppa gave me a warm smile as he ate his lunch. "Sarang-ah. Here."Chanyeol suddenly said, holding his chopsticks near my mouth. In between the chopsticks was something red, and his hands were beneath the chopsticks to prevent any sauce from falling.

"What is it?" I asked as he fed the unknown food into my mouth. "It's ddukbokki." Chanyeol replied as I squealed in delight. "Oh. I love ddukbokki!!!" I said happily. "Gomawo Yeollie~" I smiled. "Do you want to try some of mine?" I asked as he shook his head in agreement, smiling brightly. "Gomawo." Chanyeol smiled, showing his teeth asfter I fed him a spoonful of soup. 'Another indirect kiss?!!!' I thought as Chanyeol oppa seemed to realize the same.

~ Park Chanyeol

"I'm fine." I answered as she touched my hand. "Oppa, let me see your face." She said as she gently grabbed my face. "Don't cry oppa." She said as she wiped my tears. I was crying again. "Uljimayo. Don't cry. Aren't you a manly man?" She teased me as I smiled a bit. "Yeah I am." I sniffed, wiping the rest of the tears with my tuxedo shirt.

"There you go. Oh wait. You need to smile." Sarang said as her fingers lifted the side of my lips. I chuckled at her actions, and she smiled too. "Gomawo Sarang-ah." I said, softly embracing her body. I felt her heartbeat quicken, and Sarang said something that made me want to crawl away.

"Lu ge. Are you ok? Your heart is beating so fast. Do you have a crush on me?" Sarang said, teasing me. "I-I do n-not..." I mumbled. "What?" She asked as I shook my head. "N-nothing." I responded her, blushing.

'I don't like you, Sarang-ah.... I love you.' I thought. I broke away from the hug and gave Sarang one final smile.

'Sarang-ah, thank you for making me smile again. Thank you so much. But then, make sure there's room for me in your heart.' I thought.

~ Luhan

-

Hyun Woo ~

I sat in silence, watching my dear sister lie on the hospital bed half-living, half-dead; arms to her side. We were in a hospital out of the magical's territory, where Hyo Ra and I have been admitted by our 'parents.' I was so worried about my sister that I haven't let her out of my sight. Her wounds are slowly healing, and the doctors said that she'd be back in normal condition soon. Thank god.

But that girl, Park Sarang, is going to pay for this.

I sighed in agony, patiently waiting for my sister to get better. I shouldn't have ever let her have that pendant; but I should've known that she was my sister from the start. It's all my fault. No. Wait. It's her fault. Yes, it's Park Sarang's fault that all this happened.

It's all her fault.

Although the back of my head is screaming at me that Sarang didn't do anything wrong, I just need a person to blame this all on. Of course, I wanted to blame myself- being Hyo Ra's oppa and family. But somehow, I just can't believe that it's my fault. I've been telling myself that Sarang is at fault, not me. But it's driving me crazy. I don't even know if I can be sane anymore. 'If Hyo Ra doesn't wake up in one minute, I'm going back to destroy everyone.' I thought.

Suddenly, I saw a slight movement. Hyo Ra's finger was slowly moving. I quickly stood up and went to her side. "Hyo Ra!!! Kwenchana? Huh? Come on, talk to me!" I said frantically as I panicked. "O...oppa...." Hyo Ra said quietly as I put my ear near her mouth so that I could hear better. I sighed in relief, and thanked the gods that she's still alive and talking. I'd kill myself if I watched her die right in front of my eyes. No. I'd actually kill the one who was responsible for her state right now.