Baekhyun ~ Lights out

LAST CHAPTER:

"Wow! You guys look great!" The girl said happily. "Thanks. Oh have you seen Park Sarang somewhere by chance?" Suho asked.

"Oh god, I totally forgot. Ok you guys close your eyes and on three, you guys will see the totally transformed Park Sarang! I'll get her right now." The girl said as we obediently closed our eyes.

The girl counted, 'Hana, deul, set!' And we all opened our eyes, shocked to see who was standing in front of us.

Oh snap.

My hyungs, dongsaengs, and I had a long look at Sarang - her perfectly curled hair, the [sexy] make up, along with the sharp fangs, and the breathtaking outfit.

Innocent and cute Sarang had just turned into a hot, sexy, blood sucking vampire.

The girl in the mask was Sarang all this time. How did we not notice?!

Our eyes were wide, along with our mouths hanging, staring at our totally transformed friend. "Yah! Stop staring! It's creepy! So, how do you guys like it?" Sarang spoke in a cheerful voice.

~Zhang Yixing

-

YOUR POV:

I made my way to the cafeteria, where the party was alive. I looked around me, amazed that I actually managed all this. And with help from some other students too. I was really grateful that some of the students helped me decorate and cater everything.

But what surprised me the most was Hyun Woo. I was cautious around him since he looked different. He had this weird aura around him, but I ignored it and accepted his request of becoming the DJ of our Halloween event.

A few hours ago....

School was over, but I quickly rushed to the cafeteria to prepare all the food catering and the decorations. I was running a bit late, until I saw someone leaning against the doors. He was clearly waiting for someone, but why is he here? And who is he?

The handsome guy came up to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. Shocked and wide eyed, I tried to get out of his grasp until he let out a playful laugh.

"What are you doing?" I asked this weird person.

"I was waiting for you. What took you so long, Sarang-ah?" He asked me.

"Well then, if you don't mind, I have some things that I have to do." I gritted my teeth, trying to walk past him. He put his arm out, blocking my way.

"I said, do you mind?" I was getting pissed of second by second.

"Hey, don't be mad at me! I just wanted to tell you something." He said, making me look at him. "What?" I sighed.

"I want to be the DJ of the party tonight. Will you let me? Besides, I heard that you needed one, so I thought why not? So do you -"He started.

"Yes! I mean, of course. Why didn't you say earlier?" I asked.

"Well, you didn't let me." He smirked as he leaned on the doors again. "So that's a yes right?"

"Yea. Oh wait, I didn't catch your name....." I said.

"Hyunwoo. Lee Hyunwoo." He smiled before walking away.

"Hyunwoo. Lee Hyunwoo?" I whispered before entering the cafeteria, confused.

_

BAEKHYUN'S POV:

The party is so awesome! The food is great too. But I have this weird feeling in my gut, something's not right. I wonder if anyone else feels this way also.

I grabbed a cup of punch before going outside to sit on a bench, watching the moonlight. There were some dark shadows in the distance, far away from the school. Who are they? And they looked like girls. Is it Hyo Ra?

I went back inside the party and found Sarang. "Hey." I called to her. "Hey Baekhyun! What's up?" She asked me. "Umm, can I borrow you for a few minutes?" I asked her.

Sarang nodded, following me to where I saw the girl figures. I pointed to there and said, "I think Hyo Ra's going to cause some trouble."

Sarang looked into the distance and nodded. "So what do you want me to do?" She asked. "Lets just eavesdrop just in case. You can never know if Hyo Ra's up to trouble." I said.

"Ok. Let me tell the rest of the members." Sarang said before a voice spoke in my head. "Hey guys! It's Sarang! Baekhyun suspects that Hyo Ra is planning something. Just be cautious ok? I'm heading off with Baekhyun to check it out."

"Woah that's so cool!" I said in bewilderment. "New power." Sarang said, smiling. "Now I can communicate with people and I can sometimes hear their thoughts too. Now let's see if I can hear Hyo Ra's."

Sarang took my hand, and we teleported off nearby the school, where Hyo Ra and her crew were.

_

YOUR POV:

It's a good thing that Baekhyun told me all this before it was too late. Hyo Ra must be up to something, considering that she and her crew wasn't even at the party yet. Something is definitely fishy about this.

Baekhyun and I transported nearby the girl group, who was all deep in conversation. I tried using my mind powers to read their minds, and I think I succeeded.

Hyo Ra's mind was filled with ways to gain power from others, and that she had something that could drain powers from others.

Her blood-red pendant.

Dark powers surrounded her, along with the evilest thing of all - the pendant of course. I can feel the power locked within the pendant; strong and vibrant.

[ p.s, you and Baekhyun and EXO are all talking with your minds. You have a mind reading and mind talking power now :D ]

'Baekhyun-ah,' I spoke in Baek's mind. 'What is it?' He replied. 'Hyo Ra plans to ruin the school dance and drain everyone's power. Or she'll attempt to.'

'So... What's her plan?' Baekhyun asked. 'Well, she's going to try to attack the school, and then someone from inside the dance will help also. And I think it's Hyun Woo.' I replied.

'Tell the members that they should warn people about it. And quick!' He said frantically. 'Arraso, arraso.' I said, wincing at his loud voice in my head.

'EXO K AND EXO M. HYO RA PLANS TO ATTACK THE SCHOOL, AND SHE'S WORKING WITH HYUN WOO. GET EVERYONE OUT OF THERE AND QUICK! HYO RA AND HER CREW ARE COMING IN JIST 10 MINUTES! WATCH OUT FOR HYUN WOO TOO! HYO RA HAS SOME KIND OF PENDANT THAT ALLOWS HER TO DRAIN POWERS OUT OF PEOPLE, SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL!' I sent my message to them.

'Ok everyone, let's hurry up and get these people to safety.' Suho said, before taking off to tell others.

'Palli! We don't have much time!' Xiumin said, scurrying to spread the news. The rest of the members ran and told everyone in theirs sight.

Meanwhile, the principle was informed by Kris, and most of the students in the cafeteria know the news. I told them to just act like they don't know anything, but have their powers ready at hand. The principle made a force field around the school, so no one could see it.

5 minutes pasted, 6 minutes, 7, 8....... And Hyo Ra and her girls were on the move. They swiftly ran to the school, not wanting anyone to see their presence.

I grabbed Baekhyun's hand and teleported back into he cafeteria, and as we did, the lights went out.

Students shrieked, panicked, and worried. But then Baekhyun emitted a giant flash of light to brighten the entire room. I look to the stage to find no one there.

Hyun Woo must've went somewhere. Suddenly, there was a loud bang on the door, and loud voices echoing from the outside. Hye Joo's brought company with her.

And then, the doors crashed open. We all watch in horror as monsters and other magicals smirked, ready for a fight.

-

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to PCJ High's first annual Halloween party!" Hyun Woo's voice boomed through the room. Everyone looks around the room to look for him, but he wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Haha." Hyun Woo chuckled, suddenly at the stage. "It's a shame, really."

Hyun Woo slowly walks into the front of the crowd, as students gather their courage and tried to protect each other. "That we have to ruin your little party." He laughed. The students move backwards, as the group of monsters walk towards the end of the room.

We, the entire school, was trapped in the middle. We're going against someone who's power crazy, someone who's evil and smart, and a whole band of monstrous people. And killers I should add.

The horrifying group, is all filled with hatred and hunger, hunger for power.

-

Fighting scene coming right up! But I have to say I suck at writing action stuff. But you can try to picture it all out, right?

I'm so busy this week, with hw [as always] , a project, and heirs and EXO showtime and much more....

I'll try to update quicker. And make this story really interesting that you'll love it!

Annyeong!

@xoxo_annie_exo