Discovery

Park Sarang ~ you | cousin of Cursian royals

"Lee Hyo Ra, I'm so sorry." I said, sobbing in her arms.

"It's ok. I'm here now, isn't that enough?" She smiles as I hit her arm.

"Yah! How come you're so cool about it?" I asked, softly hitting her right arm. I began wailing and my cousin chuckles and starts patting me on my head.

My wolf friends begin to wimper, and Baekhyun pats my calf with his paw. My cousin notices them as I'm still wailing.

"I- I was... was.. wrong! Ahaaaaa." I cried with my mouth open.

"Who are these little cuties?" She asks, letting go and kneeling down on the ground and bending over to see my friends.

"Y-you're not even paying attention to me!" I cry as my cousin laughs.

"Mian mian. Let's go back, hmm?" Hyo Ra says as she stands up next to my side and puts an arm around my shoulders.

"Mmm." I sniff loudly multiple times.

"But you and uncle have to tell me everything." She looks at me as I nod, still sniffling.

"Kaja." I squeak, looking back and calling my wolf friends.

Chanyeol and Suho both bark, and the whole pack follows us back to EXO Palace.

-

Lee Hyo Ra ~ The Injured, The Healthy { Cursian Royal }

As Sarang and I walked back to EXO Palace, I couldn't help but be shocked that she cried.

I remember to the days long ago, where I was a conceited person that wanted to be powerful. But I don't regret being like that.

That attitude I had has given me my real biological brother, the truth about my identity, and that Sarang is my step cousin.

I know I was the evil one back then, but I have changed. I've seen the entire story, and I now know the truth.

Only if someone will tell me what happened to my oppa, Hyun Woo.

He told me that since I was growing back to health, he told me to go to EXO Palace to reunite with my cousin and uncle.

I couldn't belive that uncle was still alive, but at least he's family too.

But right after my oppa told me to go carefully and silently, I haven't heard of him.

And the baby wolves confused me as well. Who are they, why are they here, and how does my cousin know them?

As the ginormous palace comes into view, I nearly dropped my mouth at how magnificent it was. It was truely beautiful. My { now calm } cousin leads me through a maze of rooms, doors, and hallways, and we both finally arrive in front of a door carved with all sorts of symbols.

The door magically opens by itself, and I'm greeted by a throneroom. Twelve elderly men sat in their own throne, with whatever power they have displayed behind them on the wall. I saw fire, water, snow, wind, the different powers amazed me so much. I couldn't describe how it's like, but my cousin seems unfazed as she walks to the center of the room.

The floor was plain, except for where my cousin stood. It was a giant circle filled with the twelve mysterious symbols I saw on the door. The symbols glowed as Sarang's foot came in contact with it.

Sarang bows, and introduces me. "This is Princess Lee Hyo Ra of Planet Cursia, my step-cousin. She's not evil nor dangerous, and I hope that the Elders will allow her to stay here and accompany me. She is in danger from Prince Minhyuk, and her brother is Lee Hyun Woo, who has helped me escape from Planet Cursia."