D.O~ Park Chan Jae High

The Storyteller's View

RINNGGGGGGGG

Your alarm clock rings, telling you to wake up. You slowly wake up and teleport to the bathroom, and start your school routine.

After 20 minutes, you showered and changed into your new school uniform. You couldn't help but think about your "new found powers."

'Will anyone find out? Will there be other people like me?' I thought.

You curled your hair and put on BB cream, and you put on your favorite navy and white polka dotted converse.

It matched well with your school uniform, which was a white collar button up shirt with a navy blue v-neck sweater, and a navy blue skirt with a white line along the bottom that went up to your mid thigh.

Your name tag was on the left side, pinned on. You grabbed your backpack and teleported into the kitchen.

Your omma has already made breakfast and it was on the table, waiting for you.

"Morning omma." I said with a hug.

"Morning Sarang-ah! So... you excited to be in Park Chan Jae High?" Mom asked, beaming.

You started to eat, but in mid-bite, you replied, "Ne omma. But I'm also afraid if someone will find out about my secret."

"Sarang-ah, I have something to tell you."

"Ne omma what is it?" you asked.

-

Park Sarang ~ you

"Actually, Park Chan Jae High is a high school for magicals. That's why you're transferring honey." Mom explained.

"Oh..." I was kinda disappointed, but I asked a question.

"Omma, is Park Chan Jae High for talented magicals that have to hide their powers during school?"

"Well, there are some restrictions on powers, but yes you may. Other than on campus, you can't use your powers in public at all. I've went there for high school too honey. If anyone asks who appa and I are, tell them that you're the daughter of the legendaries. I'm sure they'll remember who we are."

"Ah ok. Kunde omma, why am I the daughter of the legendaries?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Because your appa and I had the most powers in high school 20 years ago, and we were the most famous campus couple."

"Yes we were." your appa says, entering the kitchen. "Good morning my beautiful family."

"Morning appa! Oh, I have to go now. The bus is almost here." I said, putting my finished plate in the sink.

I kissed my parents on the cheek, and omma tells me to be safe and everything.

"Omma! don't worry I'll be safe ok? I'll be back later! Annyeong appa, omma!" I said, walking out the door.

I started walking to the bus stop that was 5 minutes away. I couldn't teleport because I was in public.

'What if a problem occurs and I'm in public? What can I do then?' I thought with uncertainty.

'Nevermind,' I thought. 'When the time comes, I'll know for sure.'

I get on the bus specifically for PCJH, and I find a seat. The bus was already packed with people, and most of them were eyeing me cautiously when I stepped on the bus.

I finally found a seat in the middle of the bus, next to a guy that was wearing dark sunglasses and a hoodie.

How strange.