Hyun Woo ~ The Past

LAST CHAPTER:

The monster wasn't only 50 feet high and had a loud roar, but it had wings and could breathe fire. it's very existence scared millions, and many thought that ther cousins were dinosaurs. They had sharp talons that could kill, millions of teeth to shread meat with, and sometimes, they could blind you or give off poison.

If you're thinking dragon, you're correct. But this wasn't your typical dragon, this was a cursed dragon.

~Kris Wu - Wu Yi Fan

-

Sarang ~ you

We were still at war, even after an hour already. From the EXO members, I've found out that there's still a lot of enemies on school grounds, and that many of us are wounded.

Exactly how long will Hyo Ra play this ridiculous game? All this for power? Don't make me laugh, you're killing innocent people!

I attacked the flying monstrosity with rage, my arrows piercing it's scaly skin. Black liquid flowed down for the wound I gave the cursed dragon, and it howled in pain as we start injuring it. Yup, you've guessed it. This dragon has black blood. Gross.

The dragon started breathing fire, which lit up the ominous dark sky with yellow and orange flames. And then, it started.... Speaking.

'I'LL KILL YOU ALL! I'LL NEVER DIE UNITL I HAVE MY REVENGE!!!'
The dragon said. It was a talking dragon. It. Was. A. Talking. Dragon.

Then this must be the dragon Kris told me about!

I was so excited that I forgot that I was facing a 50 foot flying dragon. I saw a flame shooting directly towards me, and I shot a water beam at it, making the fire die before it reached me.

And what was unexpected was that I flew I front of the dragon, closed my eyes, and started chanting in a foreign language.

-

In my mind, I saw the story of what happened to this cursed dragon. I could understand how it feels, and why it wants revenge.

When it hatched from its egg, its mother wasn't there to care for it. But the elders did. The elders cared for it like a mother, and it grew with strength and power. The cursed ones wanted this dragon because it was a scarce dragon, and that it could talk.

So the cursed ones formulated a plan that would make the dragon come to their side. One night, when the dragon was flying, it saw a spaceship in the sky. He flew towards it, and landed inside a room.

And in there, he saw a sight so horrible that it made him want to kill all of magicals. His mother, weak and on the verge of death, was crying as she was stabbed with a sword.

A magical stabbed the dragon's mother once more, and she died a painful death. Blood flooded everywhere, and the dragon flew out, crying and wailing for his deceased mother. Dragons can feel connections to another dragon, so this dragon could tell that it was his mother. His mother was dead.

Deep in the forest, the dragon cried in pain as he saw his mother dying in his mind. He wanted revenge, revenge for his dead relatives and mother, who were all killed by magicals. A hooded figure then walked up to the dragon, telling him that it was the magical's fault that his family was dead.

The hooded figure told him that he could have revenge if he went to the cursed ones, and how he could kill all the magicals in the world.