Kris ~ The Monster

LAST CHAPTER:

I flew inside the auditorium through the hole on the roof thanks to Suho. I spotted Hyo Ra and her gang fighting against us. Slowly, one by one, the students died without anyone touching them. I winced at seeing a sight, but I realized that some one invisible was killing them. I quickly saw Sarang stab air, wondering why she did it. A girl suddenlycollapsed to the floor, dead.

So that was the person who killed the other students. Wait, if Hyo Ra has girls that have special powers as that invisible girl, what other dangerous powers does her group have? With that question in my mind, I started to panic. But Sarang just killed that invisible girl like it was no big deal - can Sarang see things that we can't?

My thoughts were distracted by a loud roar. Not a 'loud' roar as in concert music loud, I mean like the whole world can hear it loud. Everyone stopped for a while, their eyes following the ear-splitting noise.

My eyes looked up into the sky as I flew outside and my eyes met with a 50 foot tall monster.

~Kris Wu/ Wu Yi Fan

_

Monster: any creature, usually found in legends or horror fiction, that is often hideous and may produce fear or physical harm by its appearance and/or its actions. -Wikipedia

KRIS'S POV:

The monster wasn't only 50 feet high and had a loud roar, but it had wings and could breathe fire. it's very existence scared millions, and many thought that ther cousins were dinosaurs. They had sharp talons that could kill, millions of teeth to shread meat with, and sometimes, they could blind you or give off poison.

If you're thinking dragon, you're correct. But this wasn't your typical dragon, this was a cursed dragon.

I remember when i was little, dad would tell me tales of the very scarce cursed dragons. They were like us [ magicals, ] but they were fused with dragon blood or dragon DNA. The cursed ones would raise a dragon, if they could ever find one or find a draon egg. They would raise it until they grew up, and then feed it orbs for the dragon's power.

The orbs could make the dragon transport, be invisible, shrink, and so on. Only the rarest cursed dragon can talk. At EXO planet, where the very 12 elders were born, they raised a baby dragon. Whenever the exopians were at war, they'd use the dragon for help and assisstance. That was, until the CURSXS stole the dragon and trained it to be a cursed one. No one's seen the dragon ever since, but if this dragon could somehwhat speak, then this is the dragon that the exopians have been looking for - for hundreds of years.

The fighting starts again, after the roar is heard. It seems as if the dragon's roar encouraged the monsters and the cursed ones to fight harder.

I called for any student who could fly to assist me, but only a few students flew up with me. I cursed at myself - there weren't many students who could fly like me. I was about to give up some hope, until I saw Sarang next to me, smiling.

_

YOUR POV:

I was still fighting the evil monsters in the auditorium, but my body is getting weaker. Having to run, slay and kill enemies, and protect people for almost an hour can kill the avergae human in just a few minutes, as I recall our teacher's lecture.

Only if you find your enemy's weakness, that's when you'll start getting stronger.

I remembered that Hyo Ra had some sort of pendant that absorbs power from the ones around them. But with all the monsters and my fellow magicals around me, there's no way that I can find her unless I was........

FLYING.

That's it! All i needed was just to fly and warn everyone about the pendant! But I don't have the ability to fly yet....

"W-What??!" I said in panic as my body was suddenly floating inches above the ground. "I- I can fly now?" I whispered to myself.

'Cool! But first things first.' I thought. 'Yeorobeun, I have some very important information for you guys.' I spoke in everyone's mind. 'Find Hyo Ra and destroy her pendant.'

Then, I heard a roar so loud that it made my ears bleed; everyone was covering their ears from the noise. I flew out of the auditorium through the hole in the roof, and then found a giant, 50 foot tall dragon with piercing red eyes.

'On second thought everyone, we also need to slay a 50 foot dragon.' I sent another message. I spotted Kris frozen in shock, staring at the monster.

I flew next to him, gave him a smile, and hoped that we could slay this giant, ferocious creature.

I'm not going to give up, nor give Hyo Ra what she wants.

-

OHMYGOD it's New Years!!! XD happy 2014 everyone!

Ugh. I wrote wayyyyy more for this chapter, but I think it all got deleted because I didn't save it :( I wrote so much too TT ^ TT

WAHHH.... :( oh well, I'll wrote more tomorrow, hopefully, I'll remember most of it.

Annyeong and mostly, THANK YOU ALL FOR 6.5K READS!!! XD

I was SO surprised!!! Thank you so much, this is the best New Years thing that's ever happened! Gomawo and Kamsaimida! SARANGHAE my beautiful readers!!! XD ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💗💗💗💗💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💗