Xiumin ~ Caught

LAST CHAPTER:

I looked at the members nervously, I didn't expect a kind, strong girl like her to have nightmares. Unknowingly, I patted her hair, murmuring words of comfort to her. She looked at me with her red, tear-filled eyes, not wanting to believe what she had dreamt.

"I'll stay here and take care of Sarang." I said softly. The members looked at I me, but I gave them a reassured look; saying that I can take care of her. I didn't want to see her all upset and for us to go to school, leaving her lonely.

As the members left for school, I was about take Sarang back into her room, but she disagreed. "Please don't leave me Xiumin. Please." She begged. "Arraso." I whispered, patting her head. "I won't. I'll stay with you in your room ok?" I asked as she nodded and slowly stood up.

"Don't cry. Uljima-yo." I said, picking her up bridal style. I carried her into her room and set her down carefully on the bed. I helped her pull up the covers and I patted her hand. I thought of something that might comfort her, and I wanted to get it for her.

"Wait here ok? I'm going to get you something. I'll be back in a flash." I said, running towards my room. My eyes searched around the room which Chen and I shared. I found it, still lying on my bed in its proper place.

I found my giant white-as-snow teddy bear sitting on my bed, it's face smiling at me every second, everyday. It was a gift from my younger sister, so I get reminded of her and home. But now, I needed to comfort someone who needed conforting.

~Kim Min Seok { Xiumin }

-

Xiumin~

I opened the door and saw Sarang deep in thought. I smiled at her confused expression, her eye brows furrowed up and her lips in a tight line. She looked cute.

I blushed at my thoughts, but the steam coming off from the stew covered my red and warm face. I walked past her, but Sarang didn't seem to notice me. I put the tray of food down on the desk, and that's when Sarang noticed me from her deep thinking.

"Oh annyeong." She said, sitting up slowly. "Annyeong." I gave her a smile. "Wah! That looks really good!" She said excitedly. "Jinja? Just wait until you try it." I gave her a playful smile. I take off my share of lunch and set it to cool on the desk. "Here you go...." I said, putting down the tray on Sarang's lap.

"It's a bit hot since I just cooked it. Do you want me to..... umm......" I said, fiddling with a loose string on my shirt. "What?" she asked innocently. "Do you want me umm.... to feed you?" I said quietly, a blush creeping up my cheeks, and as Sarang's as well. "I-If you want to, then sure." Sarang said in a soft voice. "Oh...umm.... ok. I guess I better not." I said. There was no way I could've done this now. My face was a red tomato, and I'd probably drop the food on Sarang due to my nervousness.

"Min Seok oppa... I was just teasing you." she said, giggling. "Oh.... ok. Well, let eat." I said, smiling at her before we eat lunch. It was the first time I made lunch for a girl; it was sweet because I put my love into it, & Sarang added her love too. Am I falling for her?

-

Sarang ~ you

After lunch, the EXO members came back to their dorm to check up on me. They told Xiumin and I that there would be a ceremony a week later, due to my injury. My eyes were brimmed with tears as I thought about that war Hyo Ra caused. But... what ever DID happen to her?