Sarang Special: Wake Up Call

LAST CHAPTER:

A pretty blue one crosses my eye, with a white transparent-ish long sleeve shirt that's covered with flowers, and a bright pink sash in the middle.

I instantly loved it.

"I'm getting this one!" I say loudly.

The guys comment like 'I can't wait to see you in a hanbok' or 'That's pretty. You'll look really pretty in it.'

I blush, and when I saw the price, my eyes bulged.

Now the guys are starting to choose their outfits.

"The King's should have mustaches!" I yell as the guys agree while Tao and Sehun whine.

"We're not old!!!" the say as we laugh.

"But then how come you guys are the kings? Old day kings aren't young." Chen says and laughs.

"Xiumin oppa, I think you'll look like your hanapuji if you put on a fake beard." I comment as Xiumin shouts, "Yah!" while Suho orders some accessories.

Mustaches, beards, hats, fake battle equipment and hairpins is being ordered and is going to be delivered by tomorrow at Suho's house.

'Having a lot of money really changes things a bit...' I think.

With Kris, Kai, Kyungsoo, and Luhan as spies, they're going to be wearing black warrior outfits.

Sehun and Tao have and king's hanbok, hence their role in the documentary.

Tomorrow is going to be a really exciting day!!!

~Park Sarang

Sarang ~ you

As I had promised, I arrived early at the guy's dorm room.

Suho opened the door, still half sleepy.

"Good morning oppa! Omo, did you just wake up?" I ask as he nods cutely, rubbing his eyes.

"Mian oppa. Aww you look so cute!" I comment on his bedhead ad he blushes.

I ruffle his hair and smile. "You should go get ready oppa. I'll wake everyone else up." I say as Suho yawns and nods.

"Gomawo Sarang." Suho says, walking to the bathroom.

I walk to Sehun's room, trying not to wake up Luhan.

I wanted to wake up the younger ones first.

"Sehuna, ireona" I sang as he turned around.

"Sehun... sehunnie~" I cooed and used my wind powers to blow his face softly.

"Mmm.... Suho hyung go away." Sehun mumbles as I smile.

So Suho oppa really does wake them up. I think.

I take Sehun's blanket away from him. I poke his side, and that's when he wakes up.

And he was.... mad.

"Hyung!" Sehun whispers loudly.

"Are you sure im your hyung?" I giggle as Sehun rubs his eyes.

"Su-Sarang?!" Sehun says, awake. "Good morning sunshine!" I say, smiling.

"Help me wake the others up?" I ask him as he yawns and nods. "Don't wake Luhan yet. Sorry to say, I'm waking you guys up from youngest to oldest." I say.

"Shh." I say, and tiptoe out of their room with Sehun behind me. "Let's get Kai."

I open the door carefully, and laugh at Kai's weird sleeping position.