Hopeless ; He's Back

LAST CHAPTER:

"No way. Not until she's learned the truth, and until I get what I want." Minhyuk barks.

"Truth?" I ask as Minhyuk looks at me with an evil glare.

I totally jinxed myself when I thought that it couldn't get much worse.

"Of course. Meet King Changmin, King of Cursia, our father." Minhyuk says angrily.

~ Park Sarang

Sarang ~ you

I widen my eyes in surprise as I put the pieces together.

Mom's the reason why King Changmin left his wife, but what about the news of his so called 'death?'

"My stepsister is the reason why you come? Not for me or for my dead mother?!" Minhyuk says with rage.

"Minhyuk. What your mother has told you were lies. She told you I died because she didn't want to see you suffer when I left her." Dad-no King Changmin said harshly.

"No, that can't be true!" Minhyuk yells. "You know why I trust her after these years?" he asks the King.

"It's because my bastard of a father left my mom for some Exopian woman when she was going through a hard time."

"And I can never forgive you for that." Minhyuk adds with a poisonous voice.

"Now. I still have to negotiate with you for your precious daughter." Minhyuk says, staring at my father.

"Of course. Now tell me what is is son." King Changmin says as Minhyuk cries.

"D-did you even love us?" Minhyuk asked through his tears.

"Your mother, I did once. You, I never forgot or ever stopped loving you Minhyuk." the king said sadly.

"T-Tell me why this all happened. Why you left mom and me for some other woman. Give me the reason why." Minhyuk says with a growl.

My father sighed. "Of course. You're my son. You deserve to know everything. But I have to say that your mother might've not told you everything."

"More secrets kept from me, is there?" he grits his teeth and sighs while he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Listen Minhyuk. I left your mother for one reason." King Changmin says.

"You see, I loved your mother, but she betrayed me."

"After our wedding and when I got your mother pregnant, I noticed how she occasionally left the castle to go somewhere. I got curious and I followed her one night, and I found her cheating on me with my best friend, Yunho." The King said, clenching his fist.

{ Yes, TVXQ's or DBSK's Yunho/ U-know }

"I followed her a few more times, and I couldn't take it anymore. I forced her and Yunho to never meet again, so I locked your mother in our room to prevent her from meeting him."

"One day, your mother couldn't take it anymore and left the palace; news got out quickly and I disappeared as well. We both fled to Earth separately, and you were still in your mother's stomach at that time. You were 6 months old."

"And as I fled to Earth, my brother and I decided to make up a rumor that I had died mysteriously and that your mother was so devastated that she had fled to Earth, and that she'll stay there. After 3 more months, I heard that you were born. I tried to see you, but your mother forbid me to even see my first born son."