Chanyeol to the Rescue

LAST CHAPTER:

For 10 minutes, we watched students walk back and forth, and talked. "Kunde, how are we going to go back inside?" Sarang asked me as I panicked. "We didn't even teleport when we were coming outside either!" I said, freaking out. "Eotteokae?!" Sarang said as we panicked.

"Hey guys. Sarang annyeong!" Chanyeol said, walking up to us. "Chanyeol! Did you see anything when you were in the office?" I asked him. Chanyeol was the office TA, so he could see some of the school's security cameras. "Ani. What happened?" Chanyeol asked in curiousity.

"I think we were caught by the cameras. We need to hurry up and erase it!" I said, ushering him towards the office's direction. "Palli-wa! Before someone finds out!" I hollered as Chanyeol ran.

"Do you think he can make it?" Sarang asked me. I shrugged and turned to her, only finding myself frozen, and with Sarang out of sight.

Where is she?!

~ Kim Min Seok, Xiumin

-

Chanyeol ~

"Man, did those two get caught?" I mumbled and frowned. Why can't I take care of Sarang? Now that she's hurt, it's the perfect chance for me to take care of her. And I mean it is a good way, not an evil way.

I suddenly walked faster, and with determination. I can't let anyone see that recording, or else we'd be in trouble. When I opened the office doors, everyone was frozen. And in the recording room, was Sarang. "Eottokae?!" She panicked as my eyes widened. "Sarang! What are you doing here?!" I whispered.

"Palli! While you have the time, delete it. I don't want you guys to get in trouble." She said as my fingers quickly flew across the keyboard, deleting the clip of Xiumin hyung and Sarang from 10 minutes ago.

"There. Done." I sighed in relief as time flew past my eyes. My eyes widened and my heart broke when I found myself in Sarang's room back in the dorm, where time was regular and her limp body in my arms.

-

Xiumin hyung burst into the room a while later when I called him on my phone. "Is she ok?" He asked frantically as I shrugged. "She's ok for now. She's just tired hyung." I replied as Umin hyung seemed to calm down a bit.

"Hey guys! How-" Baekhyun hyung happily entered the room, only to rush to Sarang's side. "Yah! What happened?!"Baekhyun hyung yelled as the members entered the room. "I felt that something was wrong. And that time control was involved." Tao said. "Sarang. Did she-" Tao started before I nodded quickly.

"Lay hyung! Can you use some of your powers?" I suggested as Lay hyung sighed. "Hyung. If you're too tired, you don't have to." Kyungsoo said, putting a hand out to stop him. I mentally agreed with Kyungsoo, Lay hyung had eye bags that was starting to become visible.

"Mian-ne hyung. But we need the nurse to see if she's fine or not." I said. Suho hyung agreed that we'd take Sarang back to the school's hospital for a check up, just in case. Kai carried Sarang in his arms, murmuring something before disappearing in a flash.

One half of us stayed to cook some food for us, and the other half went to the hospital to check on Sarang. I wanted to go, but I told myself not to. I'll just watch from afar, and when the time is right, I'll accompany her. I saw the love in Xiumin hyung's face when he entered the room earlier.

"Hyung." Sehun called to me as I looked at him as I chopped the vegetables. "What?" I said with no soul, concentrating on cutting the vegetables. "Shouldn't you be at the hospital by Sarang's side?" Sehun said as I nodded sadly. "Then why aren't you there hyung?"