Pre-War Chant

<< The Storyteller's View >>

The whole group (yes, even Hyo Ra) gaped at the spaceships, wondering why the heck the sky was being filled with space-looking spaceships.

"A-Are we in war?" Sehun sort of whimpered.

"We're about to." Suho says with a stern face.

"Well we gotta hurry before anything starts to fall from the sky." Hyun Woo says. "I'd hate to have Minhyuk make the first move."

Meanwhile, Sarang approached the Tree of Life and sighed.

"We have... no key. And the only things that can help us is a pigeon, a butterfly, and-- Jinsil! You're here!" Sarang says happily as the three seals peeked from the branches.

"We followed you here." She says as males turned to gape at the seal.

"It can talk?" Kai asked, pointing to the seal.

"I prefer 'She' or 'The seal', but don't call me an 'it'. It's rude." Jinsil barked. (haha get it?)

"We don't have time for this!" Hyun Woo said loudly as the group turned to him.

"He's right. And although I'd like to take a swim on this beautiful planet, I can't because we need to unlock the key before it's too late."

"The key?" Kris asked.

"But how?" Lay questioned.

"We didn't find a key in the end..." Sarang said sadly. "How can we ever save this planet, the people, or even ourselves?"

"I-" Jinsil started as she was cut off by Hyun Woo.

"We don't find a key. We fight until the end. We need to protect everything we love. And to do that, we all have to fight."

"Just let me ex-"

"Yeah. Hyung's right." Baekhyun spoke up.

"Can you all just-" Jinsil said.

"We have to go back to the palace-" Xiumin says as Jinsil let out a frustrated bark.

"Can you all just shut up and let me talk?! I said, before I was rudely interrupted is that I know the way. To make the key you all need." Jinsil says as the group turned quiet.

"How?" Sarang asked.

"Because I'm part of the key. I know what to do, since I was created for this purpose. Pyeong Hwa and Jae An knew that they had to make something important that will benefit the world one day. Even if it's this world, which I know you all would fight long and hard for."

"Ok. So there's a plan. What do we do next?" Hyun Woo asks as the eyes dart back and forth him and Jinsil.

The seal of truth looks at each magical quickly and to the sky. "First off, we need to defend this planet. Sarang, you stay with me. Hyo Ra will need to stay here since she's in the hallucinating state. She'll be needed during the process. And don't worry overprotective brother, I'll take care of her."

"Wait!" Luhan said before everyone turned to the direction they needed to go to. "How will we know if we have the key?"

"Oh you'll know when. Just go now. There's not much time before those spaceships actually hit the atmosphere." Jinsil says as the boys throw a wary glance at Sarang.

'I'll be fine. Go.' Sarang spoke to them using telepathy.

The boys gave her a nod, and rushed towards the palace before anything else could happen.

__

Their grandfathers have already told them what should happen during war, and what they do to survive and fight for what they believe in.

This was the beginning. There was no way out.

Fight, or die trying.

Kill, or be killed.

Save and protect, or lose all.

Those were the main things to focus on.

To save and protect the friend, fight to defeat the foe for trying to take away their happiness and peace.

That's what both sides think about, although one side is ruled by a split personality.

He doesn't mean to do any of this, but his other side does.

He doesn't want to hurt his family members, but he can't control himself.

Until his rare disease is cured, no one can stop him from getting what his alter ego wants.

Total destruction and annihalation.

__

Hello there ~

This is just a short little chapter about the preview of the war between the two planets.

I feel like I'm reaching the climax of this story, and yet it's not romantic *cries ㅠㅁㅠ

But as I have said earlier, I will write some cheesy and fluffy romance after the fighting part.

So here's where my lovely readers (yes, you • ♡ • ) get to make the decision.

Do you:

1) Want less war chapters and more EXO romance time

Or

2) fifteen short chapters about the war from EXO's and the Park's point of view? Then romance?

The first option about the less chapters are like my regular long chapters ; the second option is pretty self explanatory.

If there are any more questions about your decision and choices, then please ask!

I'm trying to write this fanfict with some of your opinions, but please don't choose both options please. Oh wait I have a third option.

3) write 1 chapter for every 2 people (in exo or the park's) so basically exo ships point of view in one chapter. And then romance.

I still apologize for the weird plot in writing about war when the title of this story is completely different -- that's why I'm promising romance in the end. I do have some cute plots in my head already ;D

♡ ● ♡ ● ♡

A special message to this beautiful and daebak reader:

Thank you all for the immense support you all have given me and this fanfiction.

Your love has helped us reach 1 million views this year, and I just can't help but feel accomplished that other kpoppers and readers enjoy my thoughts and story lines.

I really thank you all for making a dream of mine happen this year, and I hope you all have a lovely happy new year!

[ I'll shut up now. ]

happy new year ☆ saranghaeyo ♡ kamsamida ♧ see you all next year

@xoxo_annie_exo