Kai~ developing feelings

《 Last Chapter: 》

The next thing I knew, everything was black.

The only words I heard was: ''Yah wake up!''

''Don't worry, I'll take care of her."

-

Park Sarang ~ you

My eyes slowly opened as I am welcomed with rays of sunlight from the window, followed by blurred vision. I was lying in a bed.

'How did I get here?'  I thought, groaning.

I looked to my right, and a blurry figure comes close to me.

"You woke up!" He said.

"How did I get here?" I asked, blinking.

"You don't remember?"

"No..."

I sit up on the bed and I try to focus my eye sight. Then I saw a relieved Kai sitting on the bed next to me, just inches away from my face.

My cheeks flared to a bright red, and Kai chuckles.

"Sorry I was too close wasn't I?" He asks.

"Kinda..."

"So are you ok? Does anything hurt?"

"Don't worry Kai I'm fine."

"That's good to hear." He smiled.

"But why am I here?" I asked, still confused.

"You fainted."

"Jinja?!"

'I really fainted? I've never fainted in my life before... I guess I used too much energy.'

"You were too tired and your energy was drained from you. you didn't even eat lunch, Sarang-ah. Are you sure you're fine?"

"Yeah I am Kai. Don't worry too much." I gave him a smile.

"Ah where are the others?"

"Well I'm not so sure. Sehun and Luhan could be at a bubble tea shop, but that's all I know. School's already over. You passed out for 3 hours Sarang-ah."

"Wow I was passed out for that long. So did anything happen?"

"Well Baekhyun hyung and the others were worried from your sudden disappearance. D.O hyung went to class and told them. All of them wanted to stay with you, but seonsaeng-nim said that I could stay with you."

"But how did you...."

"Ah! I was already in the classroom when you fainted. Since I could get you to the infirmary faster, I told D.O hyung not to worry and that I would take care of you."

My cheeks grow more red now, after hearing Kai explain everything.

We leave the infirmary and went to  grab my things in the classroom and I  walk out of school with Kai.

"Kai I said I can teleport now! I have energy!" I complained.

"No you don't. You didn't eat anything yet either. Let's get you something to eat." He stated.

"Can I please teleport?"

"No."

"Ah waeyo?! I wanna teleport! Walking is slow!!!"

"Well you don't have any energy right now. So no."

"Please?"

"Lemme think about it... N-O ANI-YO."