Sarang ~ Missing Person

LAST CHAPTER:

Suho oppa, when are we getting to your house?" I ask as he immedietly answers, "In a few minutes!" he shouts as I look at him weirdly.

"Ok..." I say as I suddenly see their eyes. They had a golden glint in them.

"Guys... can you hear me?" I ask as they say a loud, "Ne!" and stand in a straight line.

They're all standing in a line like soldiers, their eyes golden and they're staring off into space.

"Weird..." I mumble. "Good morning Sarang!" Xiumin says as I turn to greet him.

"Oh good morning Minseok oppa!" I say as his brown eyes suddenly have a golden glint like Sehun, Suho, and Chanyeol.

"W-What is this?!" I freak out as Xiumin joins the line, standing next to Suho.

"Sehun..." I call as he looks at me. "Yes, my queen." he says as I gasp.

"Q-Queen? I'm not a queen!" I say, waving my hands in dissgreement.

~ Park Sarang

Sarang ~ you

'No, it's ok. But where's Luhan?' I typed and showed them the message.

"He told me that he was going to do something important and that he won't be long." Tao says as I nod and walk towards his room.

'I'll go check up on him. You guys wait here, ok?' I text as they nod and sit on the couch.

I knocked softly on the door, but I guess Luhan didn't seem to hear me.

I put my ear against the it, and I hear muffled voices.

"What of they find out?" someone says.

"They won't. She won't. All that matters is that this plan is to be successful." a voice that definitely didn't belong to Luhan said.

"What about his robot? Won't his friends figure out who is who?"

"Stop worrying Ji Soo! All I need to do is just take over the robot's brain and body, along with the information I got from that Luhan guy. That's it."

At the sound of the word robot, something suddenly came to my mind.

But I didn't remember clearly.

I scurried to the bathroom to buy myself some time incase 'Luhan' was done talking to whoever he was talking to.

'Robots.... robots.....' I thought.

Wait. I remember something now.

There was a time where I told Chanyeol to stop using robots in their place for performances....

And he told me...

'The robots are our exact copy, and we go to the doctors for a checkup once in a while and we imprint things on them so that they know what to do.' Chanyeol's deep voice says in my mind as I froze.

So that's it. This person has stolen or possessed or is controlling Luhan's robot and is using him to fool us into thinking that it's the real Luhan.

But if he said that he's like immune to charmspeak, then does 'Luhan' have charm speak as well?

'My grandfather gave me a necklace so that I wouldn't be affected by anything, and Charmspeak in is one of them.' "Luhan" said.

But Elder Lu Wen could possibly have had a necklace that he's passed down to Luhan.