Luhan ~ Story Time

Last chapter:

"We could, we just need Kris and Kyungsoo here to agree. Does everyone think it's the best?" Suho said as we nodded excitedly. Maybe this wasn't so bad anymore. We can look over her as she stays safe with us.

It was also an excuse so that I could see her more. Although Sarang might not be talking with me as much, I'll always be watching after her, and helping her when the time comes. And this is that time.

'I'll pray for your saftey, Sarang-ah. We all will. Just wake up so that I can see your smiling face again.' I thought.

"Hyung, do you wanna go back to the dorm to prepare her room? I'm going with the hyungs now." Sehun asked me as I brushed him away. "Don't feel so bad hyung. She'll be fine." Kai patted my shoulder before disappearing, smoke taking his place.

"She'll be fine, she'll be fine," I told myself, whispering every word, sure of Sarang's speedy recovery.

~ Luhan

-

Luhan ~

"Do you like her?" Sehun said as I choked. He gave me a napkin and I wiped my mouth. "What? Bwo?" I said, bewildered. "I said, do you like her hyung? Do you like Sarang?" Sehun asks, leaving me speechless.

"Sehun, why are you asking me this?" I asked, wanting to know the reason why. "Just cause. I just wanted to know why. It looks like you really do like her." Sehun said, slowly making my cheeks burn.

"Yah hyung. I didn't even say anything and you're blushing already. The how am I going to talk to you then?" Sehun said, smacking my arm lightly. "Mian-ne." I said sheepishly. "But hyung," Sehun said after a silence.

"Do you like her?" Sehun asked. I nodded my head slowly, and Sehun started clapping. "Daebak! I knew it!" He laughed. "Yah! Be quiet!" I hit him. "You know hyung, you're not the only one that likes her." Sehun suddenly said with in a serious voice.

"I'm not?" I asked. "Yea. You, Kai hyung, Chen hyung, Suho hyung, Tao hyung, Lay hyung, Chanyeol hyung, Kris hyung, and I all like her." Sehun said as my eyes widened. "You like her too?!" I yelled and immediately covered my mouth. "Hyung shut up." Sehun muttered as he smacked my arm. "But what about the rest?" I asked, curious.

"Well, since D.O hyung acts all mean to her, I'm guessing that deep inside of him, he likes her too. And for the rest..... I think they'll like her too. She's the only girl that we feel comfortable with, the one that we can all relate to because she has some of our powers." Sehun said as he leaned back in his chair, his head hitting the wall behind him.

"You know Luhan hyung, when Sarang got her wind powers, I felt so special because she has the same power as me, it makes me feel connected with her. When I was teaching her some skills at..... school, my heart started beating faster. And her costume from Halloween? I felt like I was going to melt." Sehun said as I clearly remembered her alluring and sexy look.

She looked different, but it was still the same person. "Yea." I nodded, copying his pose. "It's getting dark hyung. When will her operation be over?" Sehun asked, making me turn to him. "How'd you know this?" I asked.

"I talk to people." Sehun answered as I asked him another question. "Then how do you know about who likes Sarang?" I asked, folding my arms. "Like I said hyung, I talk to people. If they don't talk.... Then I have my ways." Sehun smirked creepily. "Yah! Don't do that! It's creepy." I said as Sehun laughed.

"Then you shouldn't laugh hyung! You look ugly when you do!" Sehun said, clapping and laughing. "YAH! RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!" I yelled as familiar voices greet my ears. "Oh? Is hyung ok now?" Chen asked, running to my side. "Yes I am Jongdae." I replied as he smiled.