Lost & Found

Park Sarang ~ you

Sort of using Jae An's instructions, I led myself towards a familiar-ish hallway. I immedietly found myself in the living room, and I quickly glanced at the twelve orbs.

There was something weird about them. Definitely weird.

My senses tingled, and my finger slowly came in contact with one, and... nothing happened.

I shrug and make myself invisible, which I actually succeeded in. I wasn't allowed to use the Twelve powers, but maybe I can use my other ones.

I tried super speed, and all I did was run in circles, creating an existing wind that would make a person scratch their heads at why there was wind inside a room.

Charmspeaking won't work of course, and... hmm... I don't know.

I was slowly growing desperate, and my heart literally wants to rip out of my chest and run to save my friends.

I had no options, really. But wait... do peace and evil lords lock their front doors?

I jog even closer to the tower-like doors, and I held onto the golden handles, took a breath, and pushed.

And stupidly enough, the door opened. Wow. How smart are you Sarang?

I ran. Then, remembering my free ability to use my powers, I flew with the comforting wind that wrapped around my body as I soared across the sky.

I literally spot this weird bubble thing near the crystal lake a few moments later. And as I fly closer, my eyes widen in dismay.

They're trapped again. With so much danger going on around them.

Again, for many times already, I'm the one that finds my friends in danger, with no idea on how to save them.

I hear some commotion near the forest, and I spy an annoyed beagle and panda surrounded by ten other evil auraed people.

I come to my senses and see that it's my.... wait... there's two of each?

The mass of bubbles turn out to be the other ten, while the evil ten surrounds Tao and Chen oppa.

"We're going to kill you guys." I overheard someone say.

I land, and slowly reappeared physically.

"Not over my dead body you won't." I said as the boys gaped at me.

"Surprise." I smiled at Tao and Chen, who both returned the favor.

"Sarang! My love!" Chanyeol oppa says loudly, making his way towards me with a smile and big, wide arms.

"No, she's my forever." Luhan oppa says, glaring at Chanyeol, who was still walking.

"She's my love! Get your own Ludeer!" Jongin oppa says, stopping Chanyeol. "She's the light of my world."

"Hey Kamjjong, that's my line, get your own! She's the sun to my world!" Baekhyun oppa yelled at Jongin then looked so sweetly to me.

"Well Sarang's my own little snowball." Xiumin oppa says with a blush.

"Sarang's my style. And no one takes what's my style." Kris oppa says, throwing everyone cold looks. The twelve keep on bickering as they make the cheesiest pick up lines ever, then returning to insult each other.

I keep at looking at the ones talking, and I scoot and whisper ask to Chen and Tao oppa, "So what's happening? Is this like... a confession competition?"

"That's exactly it. Except they're trying to kill us for your love, and we're the only ones not there." Tao oppa whispers, pointing to two empty bubbles.