You Reap What You Sow

LAST CHAPTER:

Soon, the night was falling. A full moon was already high in the sky. If I was to save my friends, I had to do it sooner and quicker.

It was now or never, and I'm not going to let my friends under the control of a Cursian prince.

I had to free them, no matter what.

~ Park Sarang

Kris ~

I looked at our master with blank eyes, and waited for him to give the twelve of us, or even one of us an order.

But surprisingly, he looks like my friend Luhan.

I wanted to see if my friend was alright as well, but I can't.

I can't disobey the orders of my master.

Master Minhyuk, disguised as my friend Luhan, walks around the room and talks to his guard Ji Soo.

My friends and I happen to overhear their conversation, but we cannot utter a word.

Master Minhyuk said so.

We couldn't move, use our powers, talk, or sit down unless our master tells us to.

This is why I am waiting so patiently and eagerly for an order.

Somehow, the conversation with the girl from earlier has once again cross my mind.

'I overheard Luhan talking to someone. But the thing is, is that Luhan isn't Luhan. It could be Lee Minhyuk.' She tells me.

"So... that's.... his robot?" I whisper as she nods.

'I think Lee Minhyuk is controlling his robot. Did you notice anything weird about him last night?'

I saw my vision glitch- my black and white vision had a spark of color until the once colorful world around me has turned into nothing but black and white again.

A golden tint crossed my eyes and dissapeared after a few seconds.

The girl.... is Sarang isn't it?

How come I can't remember anything from this morning?

And then, the ebony and ivory vision of mine has come back again.

No. I was told to figure out what the girl knew for my master. That was all.

But... why do I feel like I know her? Park Sarang... why do I feel like I know her really well?

Why... why is my brain and senses all weird?

'Luhan' ~

The plan is working so far, nothing can stop me now.

Except if she stops me from succeeding.

Now, I just need to act.

I hope she cones soon, hungry for vengeance and the safety of her precious little friends.

Using my charmspeak, I summoned the real Luhan from his daze.

"Yes master. What are my orders?" he says, stepping out of the line.

I smirk at his dull, almost lifeless looking eyes.

"Let me see you act like me." I command.