Chanyeol & Luhan

LAST CHAPTER:

'This is kinda nice. She cares about you and you care about her- Wait. What?'

And then, I realized from my dream, was that I liked Sarang, and that love wasn't so bad afterall.

I like it. I like this feeling. I feel like that this is right for me. I'm hoping for this to actually to happen in real life. I'm addicted to her. And I'm overdosed with her love.

~Do Kyungsoo

-

This chapter is for @SeahEn and is dedicated to @ms_zelmine ^^

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Sarang ~ you

It's been a few days since I've continuously stayed in 'my' room. It was ok, but the EXO members made my days, even if I couldn't go anywhere at all. I was so surprised though. The day after Chanyeol had taken care of me, Kyungsoo volunteered.

I still remember how awkward it was, with his rude but cute-ish attitude. We tried to talk to each other, but everything turned out awkward as we both didn't know what to say.

What surprised me the most was that Kyungsoo and I sort of became friends. I mean we're friends already, so I guess that means that I've gotten closer to him. Yeah. We've gotten close to each other.

That day, I also loved the ramyun he made for us during lunch. It was "healthy ramyun" as he called it. Instead of it's soup-powder base and the packaged vegetables, Kyungsoo made his own broth and added extra stuff like eggs, vegetables, tofu, and fish cakes.

Of course, I complimented his cooking the food was amazing as usual. I saw him blush and smiled. "Gomawo Kyungsoo oppa." I said as he was about to leave for the night. "B-Bwo?! W-What did you just say?" He stuttered, frozen in place.

"Gomawo Kyungsoo oppa." I said with a smile. He blinked thrice before moving. "O-Oppa? Since when do you-" he started before I interrupted him. "I started since Luhan oppa made me realize that I need to call you guys by honorifics. I'm sorry for not saying this earlier." He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at me weirdly.

"Oppa? Kwenchana?" I asked as he nodded. "Good night love." He said, patting my hair and giving me a cute heart-shaped smile before leaving me. That night, I smiled to myself before I drifted off to sleep. 'Good night Kyungsoo oppa, EXO oppas.' I thought.

The fifth day, Tao and Sehun gave a surprise visit, which, I'll never forget. EVER. I woke up that day to the two flower boys staring at me as I woke up. I nearly screamed, and they laughed their heads off. "YAH! What the heck?!" I yelled.

"Mian Sarang-ah." Tao pouted. "Forgive us?" Sehun asked as I smiled. "J-just don't scare me like that oppa-dul." I said as their eyes widened.

Tao's eyes sparkled, and Sehun's smile was so wide, I'm sure that it hurt to even smile. "WAH!!! Today is the day where Miss Sarang-sshi calls me, Huang ZiTao," Tao said, speaking to the camera. "And me, Oh Sehun," Sehun said. "Oppa." They finished together as they pointed the camera towards me.

"Yah! Sehun oppa, Tao oppa, hajima!" I said, covering my face. "Yah hajima." I persisted, but they shook their heads. All three of us had made a "dorm cam" as Sehun put it. "Jah, today is the first Sarang dorm cam, where I, Oh Sehun, is the handsome director, Tao hyung is the actor, and Miss Sarang-sshi is also, an actor." Sehun smiled to the camera before he turned it to Tao and I. "This is a cam where the members, or Sarang comes over and we film about the things that's happening in our dorm. These weeks, Sarang's been injured so she'll be staying with us. And Tao hyung will act with Miss Sarang-sshi." Sehun said to the camera.