Chapter 40

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Master chapter in one night!!! I haven't done this in forever so I hope you guys enjoy this, cause this sort of just happened and next thing I knew, this chapter was done lool.

Sorry if its got loads more errors and grammar stuff than usual. I just really wanted to get this out to you guys so I didn't take the time to edit as I usually would. Sorry!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed the smuttttttttttttttttt

-------------------

Just so you know, I kept writing the first half of this chapter to the song from the last one, so it's up there for those who want to listen to it.

--------------

Kalem's P.O.V

With my legs locked around his waist and my arms looping his neck, Master carries me from his office all the way to his bedroom.

The whole way, he gives me the softest kisses that make me feel like I might melt through his arms if he wasn't careful.

But Master was always careful with me. So I kiss him back, loving the way he was smiling like I was while we kissed, little laughs coming from us both as he took us to our room.

The castle wasn't quiet, but the noise of the rest of the clan felt so far away from our secret place, that was ours and ours alone.

Once the door is closed and the lock turned, Lincoln takes me to our bed and lays me down gently before he climbs after me, his eyes never leaving mine. I pout when he doesn't bring his lips back to mine immediately, but he only smiles as he runs a hand over my hair and looks at me.

"I'm going to frame it," he says while his eyes run over my face, "I'm going to frame it and every day, when I see it, I'll remember exactly how I feel right now."

Smiling up at him I bite my lip to quiet my giggle, "and how do you feel right now?" 

With his eyes locked to mine, Lincoln shows me his most honest smile that he saved just for me when no one else was around, and he says, "I feel loved."

My heart tries to escape again at those three words and I quickly bring Master down so I could kiss him again, wanting him to feel how happy that made me. 

All I wanted was to make him happy, to make sure that he felt loved, always.

With my lips moving slowly against his, Lincoln closes any space between our bodies as he slides his hand over my thigh and brings the leg I had around him in closer.

Every inch of me was already on fire and I wanted him inside now, but it felt so nice just kissing Master that it was easy to wait. 

Master keeps giving me loving, sweet kisses, each making happier than the last, until I felt so happy that I thought I might start crying again. 

But Master pulls away before that happens, and he undresses the both of us before he comes back to me for more kisses. These kisses don't come to my lips, instead, Master kisses every part of me but my lips.

Across my chin and down my neck, Lincoln kisses his way to my chest where he takes his time kissing me like if each kiss was a quiet 'I love you'. Each one made my heart tighten and my body squirm, it felt like he was switching a light on with each kiss, until I was glowing from the inside and I couldn't stop smiling.

By the time Lincoln reached my ankles, my cheeks were hurting a little.

Resting my legs back down to the bed, Master spreads me open as he slides down until he had his arms locked around my thighs, his mouth just above my already dripping hole. Master lets his eyes close as he leans in and runs his tongue over me.