Chapter 21

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOUBLE UPDATE HEHHEHEHE!!!!!

BOTH CHAPTERS HAVE SMUT SO ENJOY MY HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

Lincoln's P.O.V

When I'd mentally accepted the fact that I'd be receiving a punishment from Kalem, the possibility of the punishment falling under the category of sex had never crossed my mind.

All the possible outcomes my brain produced, revolved around cleaning in some form.

I'd concluded that he'd perhaps ask to clean for a longer period during the day than his usual set time or even continue spreading his love for cleaning to the parts of the castle I'd denied him.

My worst-case scenario was for him to make me clean alongside him.

But it had turned out to be none of the above, in typical Kalem fashion he went in the complete opposite direction, producing two bipolar punishments with my name on them.

"Master you're making the car move too slow," Kalem declares from the back seat, drawing my attention to his reflection in the rearview mirror for a split second before I refocus it on the busy motorway. "You have to go faster so you can get your punishment."

"It doesn't matter what speed I drive at, you still have to eat dinner before we get to any of that," I reply, glancing back to find him pouting as he slouches into his seat and looks back out the window with little interest.

Despite the nature of the punishments, I was happy to have Kalem acting like himself again.

It had been a gruelling last couple of days for the two of us, the strain on our relationship a noticeable one that had us both walking on a thin layer of ice. With Kalem feeling so torturously uncomfortable and unsure in his own skin, nothing had gotten through to him, no amount of love or reassurances could bring him out of his own mind.

Nothing until I came to him, from the mindset of a slave, and reminded him of our rules.

It still made me miserable to think of him in that light, but Malcolm had been right, it was the only way to get through to him and it had worked

As disheartening as it was to admit, Kalem's roots would always set from his past as a slave, tying the stems of his personality to it for the rest of his life. It'd come time for to me to realise and accept that keeping that reality in mine would save us both a lot of heartache in the future.

So, here we were, on our way to carry out my first punishment which wasn't really a punishment. Neither of them was honestly speaking, but they both made my abandoned spirit twist with displeasure in some form, so I suppose they were serving their purpose.

Kalem had always been the hugger between the two of us, I'd simply grown accustomed to and fond of that constant display of affection from him. But my heart still clamped down on itself when I thought that he'd be refraining from doing so until he decided otherwise.

Perhaps they really were good punishments.

"Master," Kalem calls, drawing my attention away from my thoughts once more.

"Yes, love,"

"Can I have the crispy meat for dinner?" Kalem asks hopefully, his chest pressing against his seatbelt as he pushed forth in excitement.

"Bacon," I supply and he gives me a little nod. "I can add it to your meal if you really want it."

"Thank you, Master," Kalem says, releasing a muffled squeal as he shifts excitedly in his seat.