Chapter 34

Kalem's P.O.V

Pixie festivals were amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was like everything sparkly and pretty in all the worlds came together to this once special place to show off just how amazing they were, and it made me want to never ever leave. I usually didn't like it when there were too many people around me and Master, but I didn't mind it as much when it was pixie people.

Pixie people were too sparkly to not like.

There were all types of pixies; big ones and tiny ones, ones with super big wings and ones with the smallest ones, then there were those pixies who shimmered and sparkled all around, and others that only had their plain colour, but they still looked pretty.

And best of all, they were all nice. Everyone had big smiles on their face, they were singing and dancing and laughing, being happy and kind all around. None of them wanted to take me from Master, they all kind and smiled whenever they saw us and the ones who were working in the food tents gave us all these special treats for free - which Aias' Malcolm said was a good thing.

So far, I'd been given something called a 'donut' and something else Master said was called 'churros', I loved them both and asked for even more when I finished them quickly. 

I was on my last churro now and though I wanted to savour it, it was disappearing quickly.

"Master," I whisper as I give his hand a little tug. Master looks down at me and immediately starts laughing, "what?"

"You seem to get messy when you're enjoying what you're eating," Master says as he raises his free hand to rub at my lips and cheeks gently, "there's sugar all over."

I lower my eyes while Master cleans me up, feeling embarrassed but also loving having his attention on me. When I'm all clean, Master kisses me gently and rubs gently at my warming cheeks, I force myself to look back up at him as I offer the last bit of my churro.

"Do you want some?" I ask with a hopeful smile.

Master leans down and holds my gaze while he takes a bite of the churro, he chews it slowly as he straightens up and smiles wickedly at me. I swallow, well I try to swallow, it was hard when my mouth was soundly so dry.

That did it. I had to climb Master when we got home, there was no other choice.

"So," Master asks innocently, "how are you finding it so far?"

"I love it!" I exclaim with a bright smile. "It's the most wonderful place in the whole world!"

"Because it's sparkly, or because there's so much yellow?" Master asks with a raised brow.

That was another thing that was great about the pixie people, they understood just how bright and beautiful yellow was and had lots of it everywhere. 

"Both," I reply and Master laughs again before he pulls me in closer.

We continue to walk through the festival, taking it all in as best as we could while Aias' Malcolm walked ahead with his master, showing him everything that he loved and thought Aias would love to. 

Aias seemed to enjoy it, in his own way, he loved learning new things and his Malcolm was showing him everything there was to the pixies. And his Malcolm was also happier than I'd ever seen him, and every now and again I caught Aias smiling at him.

Aias and his Malcolm were very cute together to me, but I kept that thought inside.

"Master, can we go do that?" I ask pointing towards the section where there were lots and lots of pixies dancing around.