Chapter 60

Kalem's POV

My eyes sweep up from the rocky path to Lincoln's back, and the second they do, my wings start flapping wildly again.

I know Master hears it for sure, just like he could probably hear how fast my heart was racing, but he doesn't say anything about it. He just keeps walking, leading us back to the cave with his hand tightly clasping mine.

I try to make my body settle down, but it was impossible when I was nervous, which wasn't something I was used to when I knew we were about to get super naughty. 

Usually, I was really excited, and I still was, but this time, I was also really nervous too.

Master and I had shared many kisses since he woke up, but we hadn't done sexy times, and it'd been so long since Lincoln and I had spent time together like that. A piece of me - a big piece - was scared that things might be different now. After all, I was different now.

I didn't look anything like the Kalem he knew anymore, and my heart hurt to think that in bed, Master might not like this version of me as much.

The scary thoughts make my fingers sweaty between his, and it only gets worse the closer we get to the cave. By the time Lincoln ducks under the entrance and pulls me in behind him, my heart is beeping so hard that it almost jumps out of my chest.

"Master-" I start, not sure of what I would say, but my words are cut off when Lincoln turns and crashes our lips together.

My eyes shoot wide open, and I freeze, but Lincoln's hands were already on my waist and tugging me against him so he could kiss me better. My eyes fall shut on their own while Lincoln kisses me like it was all he ever needed, and I try my best not to make a mess immediately.

I melt as his lips slide over mine, possessive and hungry in a way that made me feel all tingly inside.

I was used to having Master be gentle with me and rough too when I asked nicely, but Master wasn't usually this restless with me, like he was barely keeping himself together.

I loved it!

I loved the feel of his hands all over me, gripping my hips so tight it was almost painful. I loved the way his fangs came out to graze my lips between kisses before he'd suck on them and bite in just a little.

It made my nerves so quiet that I couldn't remember what they were even about.

Lincoln pulls a whimper from me as he slides his tongue inside, kissing his way deeper until my thoughts become mush and my pants are so tight I'm scared they might tear.

I could barely breathe, but I didn't want to. I just wanted my Master to kiss me like this forever, as if he'd never get enough of me and never wanted to.

With a groan, Lincoln pulls back, panting slightly, "Gods, I've missed you," his eyes fall back to my wet lips, and they darken before they meet mine again. "I have missed every inch of you."

My lips spread wide only to fall away to a moan when Lincoln's fingers find my nipples.

"That's it," he praises before tugging roughly.

I try to breathe, but Master takes all the air from me when his lips find my neck next.

It was the spot he always bit, the one that he knew made me a mess. He doesn't bite it now, he nibbles and licks at it, teasing me the same way he does with my nipples.

"Master," I whine, wanting so much more, but he doesn't give it to me. He keeps teasing me until my eyes are rolling and my legs can barely keep me up.

Lincoln pulls back to look at me, his black eyes hazy with lust while his fingers continue to work my nipples with tugs and flicks.