Chapter 25

SEPTUPLE UPDATE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT, 7 FUCKING CHAPTERS ACROSS ALL MY PLATFORMS, SO THAT'S;

- 2 PATREON EXTRAS (LEVI AND AIDEN GET DRUNK AND ALEX TOPPING MAX FOR THE FIRST TIME)

- 2 DELICATE CHAPTERS

- 2 MASTER CHAPTERS

- 1 NEW PART OF FAMILY PRANK WAR

AND FOR A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA, THERE'S A LIST IN MY NOTEBOOK STATING EVERY CHAPTER FOR EVERY BOOK THAT HAS SMUT FOR EASY ACCESS WHEN YOU HAVE A CRAVING TO READ THEM LOOOL - IT'S CALLED ALL THE SMUT

I HOPE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLL ENJOY THESE CHAPTERS, I WORKED HARD ON THEM SO COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND KNOW I LOVE YOU.

HOPE YOU ARE ALL SAFE AND HAPPY, ENJOY THIS QUARANTINE MATERIAL!!!!!

-----------------------

Kalem's P.O.V

"Aias," I call as I look up from the book he'd given me. "What's a mermaid?"

"That's not what you are little one," Aias replies with an easy chuckle from his seat across the room.

"But what are they," I press, hoping he'd tell me.

Aias had given me this book to read to see if anything inside of it sounded like me. I was getting really good at reading, so good that I could look for what I really was on my own.

I only had to ask him for help sometimes when the words got too big or the person who wrote it were using normal words in a strange way. Aias said those people were just trying to be smarter than they were.

Which was a little sad. But right now, I wasn't really sure if my reading was that good because this book said that these people had tails and lived underwater.

They were like fish-people and I didn't think that was real.

"They're a species that survive in saltwater," Aias explains as he lowers his book for me to see his gold eyes. 

I thought Aias' eyes were the prettiest eyes in the entire world. They were like those special gems that Master kept in his special wardrobe that had all his nice things. I loved looking into his eyes so much, and when I told Aias that, he turned red.

"They, like every species, come in many different forms. However, they're rarely seen, they're a private kind," He says fondly as if he related. "'Mermaids' are in all realms with the proper conditions for them to live."

"What do they look like?" I ask as I lean over the edge of the couch with interest.

"Like you and me, when they come up for air," He says vaguely, his voice smooth and his words flowing liken a gentle stream. "But when they're in the water, they've got tails where our legs are and their true image is revealed."

The way he said that sounded scary so I don't bother asking what a true image was, instead I ask him, "Have you ever met one?"

"No little one, elves aren't very fond of many species beyond their own kind," Aias replies making me frown a little.

"But you like your Malcolm," I say quickly and he laughs in that way he always does when I call his Malcolm, his.

"An unwelcomed exception," He replies but his smile was there.

"And you like Master," I say and his smile vanishes immediately to be replaced by a smug look.

"That is a gross oversight of emotions on your part Kalem," He says as he eyes me. "Your Master is only tolerated by me because of you and 'my Malcolm'."