Chapter 11

Lincoln's P.O.V

I close my eyes and press my head against the wall as Kalem's moans and pleas bounce off the castle walls.

"Master," He cries from inside his room, his voice tight with a sort of need that made my cock harden. "M-Master please!"

My teeth grind together as I fight against myself to remain in control of my body. The voice of reason finding itself drowned out by the raw hunger that flooded my veins to have my boy.

This Godforsaken heat started only two hours ago, even though it felt like it had been hours more, and it came with a force that neither of us was prepared for.

Kalem was...

The minute it hit him, he was writhing on the sheets chanting my name with a tone too pure for what he truly wanted.
A tone that managed to caress every inch of me, urging me to give him what he desired.

I hadn't expected my reaction to be so strong, for the lust to be so... heavy. But it was and the weight of it blurred my thoughts to focus only around one person.

Kalem.

Kalem who was gentle and kind, too pure and unknowing. Kalem who didn't truly know what he was signing up for. Kalem who was now screaming my name, tugging viscously at the locked door to get to me, desperate for some form of release.

It was torture.

"Master please," Kalem whimpers as the door rattles. "Please just a-a little... please just t-touch me a little."

"I can't do that." I manage through deep, strained breaths.

As if my voice alone delivered the touch he so desperately craved, a broken moan filled my ears as Kalem's scent spread with a greater force.

I couldn't see him, but I knew he was dripping wet. His body's blatant display of what it craved was impossible to ignore, especially with the way that scent surrounded me.

He wanted so much and fuck if I didn't want to give it to him.

No matter what I did or told myself, all I could think about was what sounds he'd make with my cock inside him.

I wanted to know if he'd beg for more while I thrust into him or if he'd moan while I came inside of him.

I could only think about how he'd react to being full with me, touched by me, sucked and licked and fucked by me... I wanted to fuck him.

"God." I groan as I clench onto my hair to settle myself. Trying to find something to ground me to reality instead of the fantasy I wanted to slip into.

"Master," Kalem begs against the door with an erratic heart. "P-Please Master, it hurts."

That was the worst part of all of this.

Kalem refused to touch himself. Fucking refused to give himself the release he needed to make it through this.

And why? Because those parts of him 'belonged to Master'.

As if I wasn't tortured enough...

Despite his promises and pleas, I couldn't touch him like that. I couldn't use his body in the manner he wanted me to, even with the knowledge that he wanted it in a form that differed from what I'd previously thought.

I couldn't touch him until he understood what that meant between us.

So that left us at a standstill, a horrible middle where neither of us could blink without a stroke of the worst type of agony I could imagine.