Chapter 33

Picture of Malcolm stripping🤤

-------------

Kalem's P.O.V

"When you said something crazy, this was most definitely not what I had in mind," Master says while holding up the ends of one of Aias' shirts with disgust written all across his face.

I look down at mine with a smile, it was yellow!

"Well for what I have in mind, looking the part will go a long way," Aias' Malcolm replies with a giddy smile, "and Aias' wardrobe is really similar to the pixies, so this is perfect!"

Master looks over at Aias with a mean glare, silently blaming him for the change but Aias ignored him. He was too busy watching his Malcolm change into his clothes to look at anyone else.

Before when Aias' used to wear a collar and wasn't yet his Malcolm's master, he used to wear clothes like Malcolm. Those looked good too, but the clothes Aias' wore now was far better, it was like they were made for his body and nobody else's.

Aias' clothes were usually loose and flowly, like fabricated wind and they were always in pretty, pretty colours. If the pixies dressed like him then I already liked them more than before. Aias said that most of his clothes were made from something called silk and I loved how they all looked on him, but Master always said he looked like he was in granny pyjamas.

I didn't understand what that meant but it sounded mean so I never laughed when Master said it.

"I suppose it makes sense that our species share a similarity," Aias says while the rest of us change into his clothes. "With the pointed ear tips, I wouldn't be surprised if we shared some genetical composition as well."

"You could be a," I stop to push my head through the top of my shirt, "a pixie!" I exclaim once I'm back for air.

Pixies were one of the species I'd read about while we were searching for what I was, and from everything I'd been told, they sounded so pretty!

They were supposed to have big, beautiful wings, but not like bird wings, these were thin like paper and clear like glass, and they sparkled!

I wanted to see the sparkling wings!

Aias laughs while he slips off of the bed and comes to me. "I know you'd love that but I highly doubt that I am," Aias says while he fixes the shirt on me. It was way too big for me, but when Aias did something with his fingers it got smaller and smaller until it was just right.

"Well, I'd still love you if you were," I promise eagerly, "I'd love you no matter what you were."

Aias smiles happily and presses a kiss to my head. Once I'm all set, Aias looks across to his Master and freezes in his place.

Aias' Malcolm was in a navy green set that made his beautiful dark skin look even more pretty. The pants went down to his ankles like all of ours, but he wore a shirt that had no sleeves which left his large arms exposed. The shirt was pinned just over his chest with little, silver needle things that matched his silver necklace.

"I think you suit elven fashion very nicely, Pisen" Aias comments in a low tone, his eyes glowing for just a moment.

He did look really good, but I didn't think he looked as good as my Master.

Master leaned against one of the tall wardrobe doors in a deep red that was so dark that it looked like it would turn black any second. Master's shirt was far different that Malcolm's, this one had long sleeves that were rolled up to his elbows, and it was open at the top to expose his firm chest that made my mouth and hole wet.