Master's rules for Kalem and only Kalem

Down below lies a list of Master's rules for Kalem and for Kalem only, nobody else can use Master's rules because nobody else is Master's Kalem.

------

Rule No.1 of Master's Rules: Kalem must kiss Master awake every morning.

- If Kalem fails to follow this rule, Master must kiss Kalem until he can't even think of forgetting again.

Rule No.2 of Master's Rules: Kalem must try to learn at least one new word each day.

- If Kalem fails to follow this rule, he must learn an extra one the next day.

Rule No.3 of Master's Rules: Kalem should try his best not say mean things about himself out loud or in his head.

- If Kalem fails to follow this rule, he must say two nice things about himself out loud.

Rule No.4 of Master's Rules: Kalem must spend a full day with Aias at least two times a week.

- If Kalem fails to follow this rule, Master must do something requested by Aias.

Rule No.5 of Master's Rules: Kalem and Master must tell one another the truth unless they have a really, reallly good reason not to.

- If either fails to follow this rule, the other gets to be upset and give the silent treatment.

Rule No.6 of Master's Rules: Kalem must clean all the parts of the castle he finds dirty, but he can not clean for more than 4 hours in a day.

- If Kalem fails to follow this rule, he can not clean the next day.

Rule No.7 of Master's Rules: Kalem must eat a minimum of three meals a day.

- If Kalem fails to follow this rule, Kalem must eat the meals he missed.

Rule No.8 of Master's Rules: Master and Kalem must give each other hugs whenever they want to.

- If either fails to follow this rule, they must make up for the hugs they missed with double the original amount.

Rule No.9 of Master's Rules: Kalem must ask permission before he makes a mess.

- If Kalem fails to follow this rule, Master can make Kalem mess as much as he wants.

Rule No.10 of Master's Rules: Master and Kalem must practice fighting once a week to make Kalem stronger.

- If either fails to follow this rule, Master can't have B-negative blood for three days.

Rule No.11 of Master's Rules: Master and Kalem should try to spend time outside of the castle.

- If either fails to follow this rule, that's okay.

Rule No.12 of Master's Rules: Master must keep his Kalem happy as much as he can.

- If Master fails to do this, Kalem must punish Master any way he sees fit - hehe.

---------

These rules are actually just as soft and cute as this couple and I expected nothing less from the pair.

I may add any more rules, feel free to suggest some and if it's suitable for the pair and book, I'll include it. 

Anyways, that's all for Master's rules for Kalem, hope you liked them.