Chapter 22

DOUBLE UPDATE PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------

Kalem's P.O.V 

Master digs his fingers into my sides and begins pounding his thick cock into me.

Master was so rough and it felt so good, that it forced me onto my toes as I took all that Master would give to me.

"So tight," Master growls in that low voice that made me leaking all over him, it was so sexy.

I hadn't had Master inside of me for so long and now that he was finally back where he belonged, it felt better than anything in the whole world.

"M-More," I beg as I push myself back on Master's length that was filling me so good. It kept hitting that spot that made light spark before my eyes, that good spot that was deep inside.

Master moans and takes me even faster, resting one hand on my and the other on my waist to keep in place while he used me.

"Ung! Nuh! Ah!" I moan with every thrust as Master thrusts in and out of me.

I let my head fall forward and my back arch as drool slips past my lips, Master using me giving me the best pleasure.

But it felt so good because the way Master used wasn't like a slave, it was in the way he'd only do with me.

The thought made me squeeze down on Master as I push back to meet him, feeling myself drawing closer to that sweet place again that made me feel good all over and made things come out.

"That's it, love," Master grinds out as he continues driving his cock into my wet hole. "Make me cum,"

"Ngh! Ahh! Ahhnnb!" I cry out as I squeeze down and my legs begin to feel a little wobbly again.

But Master keeps me up and in place for his cock, making me feel better and better with every thrust until I was right on the edge.

"Cum with me Kalem," Master says into my ear and I have no other choice but to do just that.

My eyes squeeze shut as I cry out my pleasure, that good feeling spreading all throughout me and settling on my hard part where all my cum was coming out.

It felt so good and only got better when Master thrusts a few more times before he stops and fills me with his cum.

On the edges of my toes, the good feeling starts again as I feel Master fill my insides while he presses his chest to my back. It was all too much; Master's rushed breathes against my skin, Master's thick cock pressing inside and his cum filling me.

I couldn't stop making a mess.

When I open my eyes, I look down at the floor and find myself barely on my toes, my legs shaking in front of Master's strong ones. My mess was on the floor and Master's was dripping from my hole where he was still buried inside.

I squeeze down extra hard on Master, my heart happy and full at the sight of his cum dripping from me because that meant that he gave me a lot.

"Not satisfied?" Master whispers against me.  I watch as his fingers circle my hips to take hold of my cock. I whimper in his grasp as he squeezes it and strokes it before releasing a heavy hum from his chest. "Still nice and hard."

"Hard for M-Master," I answer as I watch him continue to touch me.

It felt naughty to watch Master touch me so freely while he was still so deep inside of me, but that's what made this feel even better.

"That's right, you belong to me and I to you." Master agrees and I smile a little with happiness. "Ready for more?"

"Yes Master," I answer before he even finishes his words.