Chapter 18

Kalem's P.O.V

My lips were pulling up in an extra big smile before I even opened my eyes.

It felt like these days all I did was smile, no matter where I was or what I was doing, I'd always be smiling. Master said that he'd never seen anyone so happy before and I told him I was only so happy because I was with him and that he would've seen it much sooner if he didn't take so long to make me really happy.

Only a little piece of me was scared that Master may think it was rude and punish me, but the rest of me was right to think that he would know I was just trying to tease him a little. Master laughed, he laughed really loud and pulled me into his arms for a hug and kiss that almost made me burst with happiness.

My life was amazing now, even better than amazing, it was... extraordinary and it was like that because I had my perfect Master with me.

So, of course, I couldn't help stop smiling, I was happy because Master taught me new words like that really big one with the extra in it, and we spent all our time together. And I was really happy because of moments like these, where I woke up in Master's bed with all of me covered by all of Master.

Two large arms were wrapped around me, keeping me pressed to Master's firm chest while one of his legs was laying over my own leg, caging me to him. Master's steady breathes were passing through the ends of my hair as he snuggled a little closer to me.

Since the first night Master took me, we'd been sleeping together every single night. Whether he took me in his room or mine, I always fell asleep right after Master filled me up, but Master never put me back in my bed or returned to his own, so we stayed together.

When I woke up the first morning still in his bed and apologized for not leaving, Master told me to never apologise for that again because he loved having me sleep with him. I loved it too so I made sure not to apologise again.

Master took me every night now.

Every single night Master would take me without fault. He would touch me all over, running his fingers over my skin to make me shiver and open for him. He licked my skin, bit me and tasted all of me while saying dirty words that made me spill over and over. Then he'd put his c-cock in me and he'd make me feel so good before he spilt in there.

It was amazing.

But Master didn't only touch me when it was night, he did it all the time but never went all the way during the day. And Master didn't mind when I sometimes touched him too, he didn't get mad that I kissed him first and asked for more, he just smiled and gave it to me. Master had become much more huggy-kissy these days and I hoped he'd never stop.

Aias was right, waiting was worth it in the end.

I shift a little when I feel Master's cum leaking from me a little, it only made me smile even more as I peaked up at Master. I bite my lip to keep back any sounds when I find him looking just as handsome and perfect as always.

Master's face was like something moulded carefully by magical gods in the sky, shaped to be nice in every way and nothing less. Master's body was amazing too, it was so strong and way bigger than my own. His arms were muscular and his skin super soft, so soft that I couldn't help running a finger up his stomach.

Seeing him always made my chest fill up with all the joy in the world, it also made my bad parts get excited, but I tried my best not to think about that.

"If you weren't so clearly supernatural I'd be worried about your insane recovery time," Master says gruffly making me freeze in my place as he slowly opens one eye to look at me. Master runs his leg against me making me gasp with surprise, I didn't even realise I was hard down there.