Chapter 14

Kalem's P.O.V

"Good Morning Master," I say, smiling brightly when Master's eyes opened like they did every morning when I came to wake him. "I have your breakfast." 

Master's eyes dart to me and they immediately soften, in that nice way that made me soften too and made me feel like I would just melt into the ground. But I couldn't do that because then I wouldn't be able to touch Master and that wouldn't be any good.

"You know the rules," Master says as he pulls himself up to rest against the wood part of his big bed. I feel my skin begin to heat up as I look down, trying to control the happy feeling that was making me push from foot to foot. "What comes before breakfast Kalem."

I rest Master's blood bag down on his small nightstand, trying my hardest to keep my smile small as I climb onto the bed, slipping into the space he made for me. 

Flicking my eyes up to check if this was still okay, I relax a little when I find Master smiling at me. Master's smile was the nicest thing I knew, it was sweeter than anything in the world and was his way of showing me that he wasn't like the trainers.

My Master was kind.

I close my eyes and press my lips to Master's, barely keeping down my squeal of delight at the electric feeling which ripples through my body. But I couldn't hold back my moans when Master wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his lap as he kissed me back hard.

Master's kiss was perfect, perfect in that way that made something warm spread through every inch of me as he held me close. I rest my hands on Master's shoulders, holding on to him as his mouth claimed mine, his tongue swiping at my lips while his teeth nibbled on them making me harden down below.

My grip on Master only tightens when he tugs me closer letting me feel that he was hard too. I rock against it, something in me loving the feeling of Master there and wanting it closer. I try to calm my naughty thoughts, they only made me get more excited and then Master would find out how wet I was becoming.

I tighten my grip on Master's shoulders when he finally slips his tongue into my mouth, immediately using it to taste and touch every part of me his hands couldn't. I moan into it, chest hammering as his hands shifted up and down my thighs before running up my back.

Master pulls away with one last kiss to my lips, his smile even bigger than the one he had before he tried to eat me up. I was trying to catch my breath and stop rocking against Master's parts while Master looked perfectly okay.

"I'm really happy you pushed for the rules," Master whispers as the hand on my leg, moves a little closer to the hard part of me that felt like it had its own heart, it was twitching so much. "They are growing on me."

Rule No.1 of Master's Rules: Kalem must kiss Master awake every morning.

"Especially this one," Master says with a chuckle. "I'm so glad you asked for it."

I hide my face in my Master's neck, trying to escape the way every part of me was heating up because of it. Even though I was the one who wanted this rule, it still made me feel a little embarrassed, especially with the way it made me feel every time.

Master just laughs again as he pulls me as close to him as I could get, pressing a kiss to my cheek before he reaches over for his blood bag. I sink into the Master's hold, snuggling my way into him as I curl up with a happy smile on my lips.

I liked when Master held me like that, as if he'd never let me go. I liked it because it made me think maybe he never would.

 "How are you feeling?" Master asks, coaxing me from the floaty feeling I feel into for a moment.