Chapter 7

Kalem's P.O.V

"Lick my boot," My trainer says before spitting at me, releasing my hair from his rough grip.

I swallow my whimper and sink to the floor, plastering myself to it as I swipe my tongue across the length of his shoe.

"I want it clean, you best lick it clean." He sneers, I shut my eyes extra tight and scramble to clean his nasty boots.

I try not to think about the taste of mud and grime on my tongue, try to think about how happy it would make my Master one day if I served him well.

I wanted to be a good slave for my Master, I had to be a good slave.

But this didn't feel good at all...

When my mush from this morning tries to come up, I pull away from Sir's shoe, not wanting to dirty it anymore.

Plus today was the first time I'd eaten in six days, it was my longest yet and I was happy that I managed it. I knew it pleased the trainers and so it would please my Master one day, I didn't want it to come back up.

"Did I tell you to stop?" Sir booms making fear plummet through me.

"I'm so-"

His right foot connects with my stomach sending the air from me as I roll to my side. Tears pull from my eyes as the pain swells through me while I cough and hag.

I force my food back down when it tries to come up, coughing and crying for it to stop.

"I'm sorry Sir." I sob gently but it doesn't help.

Sir punishes me for being a bad slave, yelling at me as he kept kicking me. He didn't hurt anywhere else but my stomach until the food came out.

"No Master would ever want a shit slave like you."

I wake up with a gasp, looking around desperately at a room that I didn't recognize. I try to take more air in but it was hard, this was not my yellow fabrics but it wasn't the floor of the slave house either.

My face becomes wet from tears as I look around the room I didn't know. It was dark and scary but what scared me the most was that it didn't have Master.

"M-Master," I call as I wrap my arms around myself, I try to stop the shaking but it doesn't stop.

The tears don't stop either. Master wasn't here, Master always came when I called but I was still alone. I didn't know where I was, but I just wanted to be with Master again.

But Master left me.

"Master," I call again, but I couldn't even hear myself over the sobs.

I tried to stop myself from crying, tried to not make a single sound but no matter how hard I bite on my lip the sounds come out which meant I would be punished. Slaves weren't supposed to make noise and I was being a bad slave."

"No Master would ever want a shit slave like you."

I was a bad slave, that's why Master left.

Master said he'd be back soon but it got dark outside and he still didn't come back. I waited, stayed at the door for my Master as a good slave should, but Master he didn't come back.