Extra

Aias' P.O.V

Warning - In this chapter, there will be a scene with exhibitionism at the end. If you don't like it don't read it. I have a warning down below for you to stop reading at that point. In this scene, a couple in this friend group will have sex in front of the others.

You do not have to read this scene and can simply ignore it. If you still choose to read it and hate it, please be careful with your words because I did warn you.

Also, I've made some changes to this chapter and added in some new details so it's almost 1000 words longer than the original copy, but if you want to read the original, it's available in my notebook.

The extra detail to this chapter makes it better in my opinion, so I'm happy I tweaked some bits of it.

---------------------

My eyes linger on the pair before me, I strange tug and pull of emotions troubling my heart at the image they created together.

Held protectively in Lincoln's arms, Kalem lets his head fall back as a chorus of laughter escapes him, a smile so big resting on his lips that it encouraged mine to follow suit.

I couldn't see Lincoln's face from here, but the deep red wings at his back fluttered excitedly while Kalem laughed, chasing behind his joy with his own.

It didn't look as if a lost boy was being held by the man he gave all his trust too, Kalem didn't look scared or unsure of his surroundings in the slightest.

I didn't see a slave and his master, instead, I saw a young boy who was deeply in love, being held by a man who loved him just the same.

It was very simple, but that didn't stop my heart from swelling.

Ythene's charge was coming to an end.

"Aias," At Malcolm's call I immediately divert my attention solely to him.

That was all it took now, Malcolm's lips calling for me and within an instant, I lost any former train of thought as I focused on him.

It was disturbing... the power I'd let him construct over me.

"Yes," I answer as I look into his striking grey eyes.

Malcolm looked frightened and a little panicked as he fought with himself to get the right words out, his grip on my arm growing tighter with each step.
To his left, his incubus companion, Wequie, wore an expression of pure pleasure and budding mischief.

Though the incubus did have a habit of falling into these two categories all the times I'd seen him, I was sure now that that had something to do with Malcolm's worry

"Tell Wequie that he is not invited to ever join us in bed," Malcolm demands though he kept his tone respectful.

"That goes without saying," I reply with a small frown that quickly washes away all of Malcolm's worries.

In Ythene's realm, I'd had many lovers and many skilled partners to keep my bed warm at night. I, like most elves, was never one to shy away from the pleasures one could find in another, and more so, the pleasures to be found while indulging many.

However with Malcolm...

With Malcolm it was different. I wouldn't share my pisen.

"I was only teasing Malcolm," Wequie says lightly but Malcolm's eyes remained narrow as he studied his friend.

"You are being hopeful," He corrects and the incubus only shrugs in response. "But I'll never share Aias, never."

Raising my hand I gently stroke Malcolm's collar to soothe him. I'd infused the piece of jewellery with elven magic that strengthened the connection Malcolm and I had slowly kindled all one our own.
And it did its job now as Malcolm eased against me, letting the presence of my care seep into his skin to calm him.