Chapter 30

Sorry for upload troubles, I hope you guys can all see it now and can comment - let me know on my message board if you can't.

-----

Kalem's P.O.V

I watch, with my face in my hands and a smile on my lips, while Master cooks dinner with his usual ease.

Master's large frame took up most of the area in front of the stove, making him bend his head sometimes when he needed something from the fridge or cupboards. He moved swiftly around the familiar space, his eyes lifting every now and again to offer me a smile that made my heart go poof!

I'd missed my Master so much.

We'd been home for only one day so far since Master returned with Aias' Malcolm and Mr.W, and we hadn't parted from each even once. I knew I loved Master very much and I knew how much Master meant to me, but being away from him showed me just how much I really needed him.

It was like everything became so easy and simple when I had Master with me.

Since we were finally together again, I felt like not spending all the time I could with him, it was a big waste not to and I didn't want to waste all the special times I had with Master. I wanted to be with him always, to make him as happy as he made me, so we could be happy together, forever.

Master was my forever.

A happy sound escapes me without my permission while my legs kick out beneath me, my body too full of all this joy for me to keep it all inside. Master glances at me from over his shoulder, his expression teasing and amused while he looked me over.

A shiver runs down my spine from having Master's dark eyes on me, it made me hot with lust and full of embarrassment that made my ears run hot too. I'd been making more and more strange sounds ever since we came home, and each time I did, Master would smile his teasing smile.

"I don't think I've ever seen you this happy," Master comments as he turns back to the sizzling food that smelt so good, it was some type of meaty food, but I could tell that it wasn't my favourite - bacon. "Not even when you're cleaning."

I laugh a little at Master's words, wanting to say something smart like Aias always did, but I couldn't think of anything so I just told him the truth instead, "it's because you're home and you still love me."

Master's smirk turns soft at my words and I almost wished that I hadn't said them, but Master and I didn't lie to each other so I knew I wasn't wrong to share them. I knew Master loved me always, but I'd been so so scared that being something that was mean and dangerous, would take Master away from me... take his love away from me.

But it hadn't, Master was still all mine to love and keep and it just made me so happy that I couldn't stand it.

"I'll tell you as many times as you need to hear it, love," Master says as he stops to give me all of his attention, "I'll love you always, no matter what."

I squeal again and pop myself over to Master to give him the tightest hug I could, Master jerks a little in surprise but just laughs as he hugs me back and kisses my skin wherever he could. When I remember the food, I manoeuvre myself onto his back and hang on, watching over Master's shoulder while he continued to cook.

"You popped without stopping time," Master comments with a hint of confusion to his words.

"It happens sometimes now," I explain as I burrow my nose into Master's shoulder so I can inhale his scent better, "since Aias told me what I was, its happened a few times, but I can't really control it."

"I guess like with all things, with time and practice, you'll learn how," Master replies encouragingly, "we just got to take things one step at a time."