Chapter 26

SEPTUPLE UPDATE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT, 7 FUCKING CHAPTERS ACROSS ALL MY PLATFORMS, SO THAT'S;

- 2 PATREON EXTRAS (LEVI AND AIDEN GET DRUNK AND ALEX TOPPING MAX FOR THE FIRST TIME)

- 2 DELICATE CHAPTERS

- 2 MASTER CHAPTERS

- 1 NEW PART OF FAMILY PRANK WAR

AND FOR A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA, THERE'S A LIST IN MY NOTEBOOK STATING EVERY CHAPTER FOR EVERY BOOK THAT HAS SMUT FOR EASY ACCESS WHEN YOU HAVE A CRAVING TO READ THEM LOOOL - IT'S CALLED ALL THE SMUT

I HOPE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLL ENJOY THESE CHAPTERS, I WORKED HARD ON THEM SO COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND KNOW I LOVE YOU.

HOPE YOU ARE ALL SAFE AND HAPPY, ENJOY THIS QUARANTINE MATERIAL!!!!!

I wrote this chapter to "They died for us" by J.T. Peterson

---------------

Kalem's P.O.V

I felt... sick.

Inside my body and over my skin, I felt like something sick had wrapped itself around me and took control. It was hard to breathe through the cloudy presence of hatred it brought into my lungs without permission.

I felt ugly.

Through my eyes, I watch a reality I didn't recognise play before me, no - through me. It was Aias moving towards me, his hands clawing at me in rushed images, but it was my hands stopping him. 

N-No... I don't...

Why are... why a-are we fighting?

Aias' eyes shone with his aggression, his face tight with his firm intention that seemed to be to take me down. But I wasn't letting him, or my body wasn't letting him. It was moving meeting his advances head-on, stopping his strikes with a strength that made my muscles rattle within their cage.

My mind was hazy, this new heavy presence making it hard for me to think, to try and stop. I wanted to stop this, whatever was happening I didn't want it to continue. 

I didn't want to fight with Aias, he's my friend.... my best friend.

But the more I tried to fight against it, the more it grew inside of me. Clogging my heart with its darkness that felt like it was pushing out all the happiness.

My body moved like never before, I was stronger and faster. Popping in and out of places without affecting time like I usually did, it felt different and wrong and I hated every second of it. 

It wasn't like when I popped Master to the gardens. This time was different and it was wrong, I could feel it in my bones that this was wrong.

But even as I moved better than I truly knew I could, Aias was better in every aspect. Every time I stopped him, it seemed to boost him up, every hit I made seemed to strengthen him and slowly, I watched from the sideline as Aias' golden eyes took on a new light I didn't recognise.

It was like I was seeing Aias for the first time, or another part of him.

Aias' body crashes into mine from the side, his face mere inches from mine as his shoulder meets my chest, he releases a nasty snarl before the force of the collision sends my body soaring across the room and into the wall behind me. 

Pain erupted throughout my body from my spine, spreading through me like an angered heat that makes me want to cry out but my body wouldn't allow it. This thing that had taken control wouldn't allow it.