Chapter 20

THIS CHAPTER IS PART OF A MEGA UPLOAD!!!!!

THERE ARE 5 CHAPTERS ALL TOGETHER ACROSS ALL MY PLATFORMS AND BOOKS.

2 DELICATE CHAPTERS

1 MASTER CHAPTER

1 PATREON CHAPTER (FOR SILVER, ROSE GOLD AND GOLD TIERS)

1 FAMILY PRANK WAR PART

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THESE CHAPTERS HUMANS, I WORKED HARD ON THEM ALL AND I HOPE IT CAN MAKE YOU A LITTLE HAPPIER IN THESE TOUGH TIMES.

-------------------------

Kalem's P.O.V

I shift a little closer to Aias, wanting more of the nice feeling that came up in my belly from having him hold me.

Master hadn't hugged me in a while. But it wasn't because he was a bad Master, Master did try but I always ended up ruining it and making everything even worse.

I was the problem.

A small huff leaves me as I squeeze my eyes together a little tighter and do the same with my arms that were wrapped around Aias' waist. Things weren't so scary when I could have Aias close like this.

"It's completely unfathomable to me how two people who adore one another so much manage to find so many issues together," Aias comments as he gently runs his long fingers through my hair. "Theoretically, it shouldn't even be possible."

"It's my fault," I reply quietly before mumbling the rest of the truth into his clothes. "It's always my fault."

"It takes two," Aias replies softly while he trails his fingers down from my hair to caress my hidden face. "One day you'll see that and maybe all these mishaps will happen less."

I let my teeth hold my lips shut as I try to believe in Aias' words, but it was hard with all the other words that keeping running around in my head. Words that said that things were bad because I wasn't a good slave for Master, but it only made my head hurt more because Master said he didn't want a slave. 

I don't say anything back to Aias. 

I just keep quiet and try not to think of all the bad words, I try to focus on Aias' soft fingers that made me feel good inside while everything else felt bad. Things were feeling bad ever since that day when I told Master how I felt and messed up everything on the extra, special day he planned for us.

"You can always stay here with me," Aias whispers after a long time of no speaking and it makes my eyes pop open and my heart stick in my body. "For a night or two, a week or a month... however long you need."

I sit up quickly and look into Aias' golden eyes that were sweet and kind, like honey as they only were for me. 

But no matter how sweet they were, I wouldn't fall for them. Even though I really liked Aias and his Malcolm, I loved my Master. It didn't matter that Master didn't love me back, I loved him so I couldn't leave him... ever. 

Like, ever ever... ever.

I jump a little in Aias' arms when a knock on the door comes, the sound so sudden and loud in the quiet that it made my breathing come quicker. I didn't know how I knew but I knew deep inside that it wasn't Aias' Malcolm outside. 

Aias gives me a questioning look first and I nod quickly. This was his nice big room, he should have whoever he wanted to come inside even if there were more words in my head at the thought of having Master inside.

"Come in," Aias calls smoothly, his voice sharp and a little scary. But his fingers were still touching me nicely so I don't get scared at all.

The door slowly opens and Master steps in, his eyes immediately find mine and they hold me still as he shuts the door behind him. I immediately pull away from Aias, my hurting heart telling me to go to Master right away while the words told me to kneel in wait for my punishment.