Chapter 3

Lincoln's P.O.V

"Good Morning Master."

My eyes shoot open as I scoot away from the source before falling out of my bed in surprise. Releasing a loud groan at the temporary pain the shoots up my back, I sag back with another groan. I was too lazy to get up so I just stayed there, my legs in the air and my body oddly contorted.

What a great way to start the day.

"I'm sorry Master!" Kalem exclaims circling the bed to get to me.

"It's fine." I groan looking up at him. I immediately shut my eyes with a groan when I find him standing naked over me. "Kalem, I've told you before. You have to wear clothes."

"I'm sorry Master." Kalem apologizes before bowing his head and running off. I keep my eyes closed as he leaves and keep them closed, staying in the same position with my neck bent beneath me until Kalem comes back.

To my surprise and pleasure, he'd successfully managed to cloth himself today but the strong scent of conditioner still radiated off of him. I'd have to teach him the difference between body products and hair products.

His new clothes looked absolutely ravishing on him. When shopping, he'd drifted towards shorts and crop tops because they had the least fabric. But when I explained to him those were clothes for hoes and we didn't like hoes, he put them down.

Instead, he'd chosen oversized sweaters and hoodies that made him look even cuter if that was possible. I think he did it assuming the more he covered himself, the happier I was. But what had seemed to make him the happiest, was the sleek, tight fit butler suit that he gawked at. And when I told him it was generally used for people who helped in the house, well he snatched it before I could blink.

Today he stood before me in the same butler uniform. His skin no longer coated with dirt, but an alluring cream tone that shone under the bedroom light. His hair hung naturally wild and his eyes perfectly alive.

He stood there patiently as I studied him, tilting his head to the side slightly with a growing frown. Probably wondering if I was going to get up.

The answer was no.

"How did you sleep?" I ask as my body slides down further at a snail's pace.

"Very good, thank you, Master." He replies quickly as he continued to watch me with a puzzled look. Poor thing got a weird, lazy loner as a Master. "What about you Master?"

"It was great and then this human yelled and woke me up." I say kindly making him open his mouth but he shuts it quickly. A blush takes his cheek and I smile to myself deciding that alone made up for my disturbed slumber. "I brought you breakfast."

This makes me sit up as I look up curiously. I jump to my feet looking around the room for a sign of food. Instead, he presented me with a blood bag that was held behind his back.

"You found my blood bank." I say in surprise.

"I explored the castle this morning to get acquainted with where I'll be doing my chores." He says with a wide smile, holding his head high with pride while I frowned.

"What time is it?" I ask slightly confused.

"Nine." Kalem informs and I check my phone to make sure he meant in the morning.

"Nine in the morning and you're already up?" I ask superstitiously and he nods eagerly. "What time did you wake up?"

"Four am Master." He says making my eyes bulge. "A good slave is always ready."