Chapter 17

Lincoln's P.O.V

The air in the car was thick with lust.

Kalem's needy whimpers were enough to drive me crazy but paired with his scent that testified to his arousal, I could barely control myself.

I didn't think I could stop myself from fucking him tonight.

I glance back at Kalem through the rearview mirror and press my foot down a little harder on the gas pedal at the beautiful sight I find.

Kalem's entire body was writhing within its constraints, the seatbelt keeping him plastered to the back seat of the car despite his moans and whimpers. His mouth was parted and his lips wet as he worked himself over, but never came like he was told.

My cock strained against my zipper at the sight, fangs dropping with the need to have him in every possible way.

"Are you touching yourself for me Kalem?" I ask as I manoeuvre my way through the traffic.

"Y-Yes Master," Kalem replies shakily.

"Are you hard for me Kalem?" I press, knuckles paling as I gripped the steering wheel a little tighter.

"Yes Master," He moans with a small cry. "H-Hard for Master."

Pulling one hand from the wheel I palm my own erection, hissing at the pleasurable friction that made me shiver.

"You're such a good boy Kalem," I praise, glancing back just in time to see him throw his head back with a moan that made my cock ache.

Praise would always be his undoing.

"Master please!" Kalem begs breathlessly from behind me. "P-Please... I need, ngh!"

"No cumming," I say quickly and smile at his helpless whimper.

"M-Master...i-it feels so uhg...good!" Kalem cries making precum spill from my tip.

I pull my hand back to the wheel and steel myself against Kalem's pleas, just a little more and I'd relent. Stopping the car and taking him at the side of the road in the back of the car.

The thought was too tempting, just as he was.

"Do you want me to tell you what I'm going to do to you when I get back?" I ask with a quick glance back, unable to control my smile as my mind brought forth so many delicious possibilities.

"I-I'll mess if you do," Kalem replies making me chuckle.

"No, you won't," I reply surely, voicing it as a command because he loved those so much more. "Good boys listen and I said not to cum, so you're not going to make a mess are you Kalem?"

"N-No Master," He whines with a little sob as he continues to stroke himself through his pants. "I-I'll be good, M-Master's good boy."

I smile at that, happy that he was turning away from referring to himself as a slave.

I'd been slowly working him away from the word, using 'boy' when praising him and 'slave' only when correcting and always in the third person. So he'd associate the word slave with negative things or actions instead of himself.

Any signs of progress had been slow to come but they were coming, he only called himself a slave when he was really upset at himself now and I saw that as a significant improvement.

Soon enough, he'd discard the word altogether.

"When we get home, I'm going to have those addictive lips of yours until all you can taste on your tongue is me." I start as I pull off the highway, only a little further to go until I could make my words a reality. "I'm going to touch you everywhere, like you've wanted for so long and I'm going to make your skin wet with my tongue.
I'm going to taste inside of you before filling you with my cum and I'm going lick up all of your cum, because you're going to cum a lot tonight love. That's a promise."